n i n e

"alright girls, for this mission, you will need to put on lipstick at the steepest drop of that rollercoaster." the PD smirked and we turned our heads to the direction he was pointing to.

what the fuck

the rollercoaster was the steepest i've ever seen, with an almost 90 degrees drop. i felt jennie's tiny hand squeeze my finger, jennie had a fear of rollercoasters.

no, she was terrified of them.

i took her hand and gave it a tight squeeze.

"it's ok i'll hold you tight up there." i whispered and gave her a pat on the head.

"you promise? don't let me fall okay, i'm scared."

i could feel hand her shiver in the warmth of my palms. i nodded, "pinky promise."

,,,

the rollercoaster was travelling up the tracks, getting ready to drop us down into hell.

why is this ride so steep i'm scared too.

i looked over at jennie. she had her eyes shut tightly, and her lips were quivering. i took her arm and hook it with mine.

"bitch don't be scared, i'm here for you." i chuckled. jennie just nodded in response, she was too scared to speak.

"AHHHH!!!!" all four of us screamed our lungs out as the ride dropped down the tracks.

this is it my soul has been taken awa-

"FUCKKK!!!" we all screamed as the rollercoaster dropped for a second time. it took a few more twists and turns before the ride screeched to a halt.

"yah HAHAHA i forgot about the HAHAHA lipstick." jisoo exploded with laughter, making all of us laugh.

"me too."

"me three."

"me four."

as we got off the ride, the MC looked at us in shock.

"mission failed!!" and once again we were laughing nonstop.

,,,

filming ended in the afternoon, which meant that we had the whole day to enjoy ourselves at the amusement park. 

"unnie, can we go get churros?" chaeyoung pouted cutely and tugged at jisoo's arm.

"alright babe, let's go! you two enjoy yourselves okay?" jisoo winked at me and jennie before leaving.

i took jennie's hand and placed it around my waist.

"LET'S GET SOME SOFT TOYS!"