f o u r

"listen up girls! for this mission, both teams are going to compete with each other in the pocky game" the PD of the show instructed.

i felt my body stiffen. the pocky game, with lisa. my heart skipped a beat. we're best friends but we have never had such skinship. i shifted my gaze to look at lisa, and then my eyes slowly landed on her soft, plump lips.
nonono what are you thinking about jen. i shook my head to get rid of the thoughts.

meanwhile, jisoo and chaeyoung were next to us being total love birds, with jisoo giving a backhug to the taller girl. i envy them so so much, if only i could,if only..

,,,

the shrill beeping of the whistle rang in my ears, signaling the start of the mission. lisa held the pocky stick steadily between her lips and placed the other end in mine.

so close, yet so far.

lisa nibbled at the biscuit, moving closer towards my face with each bite. faster.. faster... and now our faces were just an inch apart from each other. i hope she didn't realise how flushed my cheeks were, and how much i desired her touch.

this is it. i can't hold it in anymore.

i took a huge bite on my end of the biscuit and leaned in closer. the next moment, our lips were pressed together. it felt surreal, and i wasn't sure if lisa actually wanted this.

i immediately regretted it.

the tiny leftover biscuit dropped on the ground. lisa was frozen stiff.

"sorry," i mumbled. "that was an accident, i'm really sorry."

;

[ a/n: once again, thank you so much for reading this story hehe the next update will come soon 💗]