Info

The alternate description to this was "I have no idea what I'm doing with my life anymore, please help me" but I said fuck you to that part of my brain and went even deeper into the dark abyss that is angst. I actually thought about this in English class a few days ago when we were talking about characterization and shit like that, and here it is!

So, what's the deal with this story?: This story is going to deal with a few more serious matters in life (see the tag #maturethemes) and it may be a bit triggering (cue the tumblr users) for some people to read, but idk.

Is this going to be a slow burn?: Of course.

What in god's name made you want to write this?: A book I read called What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton. It's an actual book (I don't just read fanfiction, you animals) that I happened to find in the high school library. It too touches on serious themes and is all in all a good book in my opinion. I'm not saying you have to read it to understand this story, but if you want some good reading material, then I'd certainly recommend it.

How gay is this gonna get?: If you've read my previous works, you'll know.

Updates?: Whenever I can get to it.

That's all for info for now and I hope that you all enjoy the shitshow that is coming your way.