Chapter 6

A couple days later...

"Hey Sara." I said as I walked up to her and smiled. "LaMelo! Hey! I was wondering when you were gonna show up." She said while punching my arm lightly. "Yeah sorry about that. There was traffic." I said a little embarrassed. "Oh no it's ok! I was joking." She said while looking down. "Hey, it's all good. Do you wanna head in?" "Yeah sure." We walked into the movie theater to get our tickets and snacks. "I heard this movie sucked." I said as I opened the theater door for Sara to walk in. "Really? I heard it was good!" She said as she turned around to look at me. We walked up the stairs and found some seats at the top. "So, I didn't see you at school yesterday." I said as I faced her. "Yeah, I had to stay home and take care of my little brother. He's sick. As usual." She said as she rolled her eyes. "That sucks." "Yeah."

2 hours later...

"I had a great time." She said as we walked outside. "Yeah, it was pretty fun." We didn't even watch the movie. We spent most of the time whispering and laughing and getting shushed at by people around us. I had to admit, this is the most that I've been happy in awhile. "Well, I'll see you later." I said as I spotted my ride. "Wait..." Sara said as she grabbed my wrist. As I was about to speak, she leaned in, but I quickly backed up. "Woah" I said as I put my hands up. "LaMelo, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I swear. Please jus-" I bolted before she could explain. This was moving way too fast. As I got to the car, I remembered that I noticed the tears in her eyes before I ran. I feel like such a jerk, but she's the one who did it.

10:30

I looked at me phone and saw that a message popped up from Sara. "Oh gosh." I said as I opened it. "Once again, I'm sorry that I did what I did. I honestly don't know what came over me. Don't hate me. Please understand." "I do understand. Look, you are a very pretty girl and you are super cool and funny, but I'm just not ready, and I definitely don't hate you. Let's just be friends, alright? I just don't really see us being more then that. That might sound a little mean, but trust me I don't mean to sound like it. I hope we can be friends though." I sighed as I sent the message and put my phone down. "I'm such a jerk." I said as I plopped on my bed.

A few months back...

"LaMelo, you're suck a jerk!" She yelled. "Leave me alone!" She said as she pushed me out of the way so she could leave my room. "Hey! You're not going anywhere!" I said as I grabbed her arm. "Excuse me? Who are you talking too like that? Let me go!" "No! You're my girl, and no one can change that!" I said as I pulled her closer towards me. "You caused this. All of it!" "Hey, don't try to blame this on me. He was trying to get in your pants! And you were letting him! What kind of fuck shit is that?!" "He wasn't trying to do anything! He's my best friend!" "As your man and your protector, I'm supposed to be your best friend you selfish bitch!" I said as I screamed in her face. "Oh. Selfish bitch? That's all you got?" She said as she crossed her arms, not amused by the slightest. "Look, listen, I was trying to protect you. I knew we shouldn't have gone to that fucking party." "Like I said before, he's my best friend! We don't feel that way about each other!" She said as she punched me in the chest. "It was his fault he stepped to me. Don't try LaMelo, or I'll beat someone's ass." I said as I sat on my bed. "What are we doing?" She asked as she sat next to me. "I don't know." I said as I laid back. "I'm sorry." She said. "I'm sorry too." I said as I came back up to kiss her. "You know I'm marrying you right?" I said as I kissed her hand. "I know you are." She said as she smiled.

(Hey guys! Sorry I took a million years to update. I hope you guys enjoy! I've been reading the comments that you guys have been giving me about suggestions for the story, and I'm loving them! And, I might be using some! I'm not sure yet, but I'm loving the feedback. Thank y'all! 🤗)

•21 or Uzi?•
       21🤷🏽‍♀️