Chapter 7

"Baby! Please don't do it!" I screamed as I ran to her. "I'm sorry baby boy. I have too." She said as she walked closer to the edge. "Wait please!" I said as I was sobbing. "If you do it, then I'm doing it with you." I said as I walked towards her. "No! You walk any closer towards me and I'll jump!!" She screamed moving even closer to the edge. "Baby what the hell? Get down please! I can help you. I'll never let anyone hurt you ever again. Please, just get down and we can both walk away from this. "Melo, I'm sorry. I love you so much. I'll love you forever. You are and always will be the love of my life." She said as she fully turned towards me, her back facing the open world. "Babe?!" I said as she slowly fell backwards with her arms out. "NOOOOOOO!!" I said as I ran towards the edge. "Shit shit shit! Fuck! Oh my god please tell me that didn't happen. This must be a dream. Oh god please be a dream. Why? Why me?! Why my beautiful baby girl?!" I said as I punched the roof hard till my knuckles started bleeding. I didn't care. My body was numb. The world was spinning and I was getting dizzy. "This can't be real. This can't be real." I said as I started shaking uncontrollably. I couldn't go home. I couldn't go to her house. I couldn't tell anyone about what happened. I looked for to see if I could see her, but I couldn't. I started hyperventilating once again and screaming. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I said as reality set in hard. "MY BABY!!" I screamed as I grabbed my phone and dialed 911. "Hello yes? My girlfriend just jumped off the roof!! I tried to stop her but I couldn't! Please help me!!" I yelled into the phone. "Ok sir, people are on the way. Stay where you are." The lady said calmly which somewhat made me calm. I hung up the phone and threw it. I didn't fucking care at this point. All I cared about was my baby and how she's gone, and it's all my fault.

(Sorry to come back on such a dark note guys. I missed you guys though! Sorry for leaving y'all in suspense for sooooo long, but I hope this fits the story and makes sense. I hope you guys had a great Christmas!!)