☼Five

"I left him in our room. He's on our bed. I came in here to grab some toys for him but..." Jimin let out a loud sigh of relief and quickly sat down on the soft carpet to calm his heart. "Jungkook! You scared me." Jungkook set down the toy that had been in his hand and walked over to Jimin. He grabbed his hand to help him stand up and then quickly embraced him.

"I'm sorry baby." He pecked his lips and then backed away. We should probably go check on him though. It's an awful idea to leave him alone." Jimin nodded in agreement and rushed out the door.

"He's asleep again..." Jimin mumbled. "Jungkook, why does he sleep so much. That's not normal." He whined while waking Sungmin up. He couldn't let him sleep now or else he would never sleep tonight. "What do you mean? That's completely normal. He's growing so he's obviously going to be worn out." Jimin pouted and snuggled Sungmin closer. Jungkook made an attempt to sit next to him but Jimin pushed him away.

"I'm still mad at you for messing his room up. Go clean." Jungkook chuckled and turned around. "Alright, mom." He sped up and left the room quickly before Jimin could get a hand on him.

~Next Day~ (afternoon)

Jungkook was currently watching t.v, comfortable on the couch, with Sungmin asleep, as usual, in his arms. Jimin sauntered into the room and fell on the couch beside Jungkook. "Jungkook-ah, we haven't done anything with our lives in days. Can we go to the park or something? Maybe go somewhere with our friends?" Jungkook glanced at Jimin.

His eyes were puffy and his hair was a disaster. He had just woken up from a more than needed nap. "If we went with our friends, there would be nobody to take care of Sungmin. Also, I don't want to make someone watch over him again. I wanna spend more time with this little one." He gave Sungmin a light eskimo kiss before turning his attention back to Jimin. "Then how about we go out to dinner with our friends. That way we can include Sungmin."

Jungkook smiled at the idea of having everyone he loved all together for the night and nodded. "That's good." Jimin jumped up with a big grin. "Ok! I'll go call them." He rushed off to their bedroom without another word.

Jungkook grabbed the remote and turned the t.v off before standing up, careful to not wake Sungmin, and walked to the little boy's room. He placed him in his crib and was about to open up a drawer on his dresser when Jimin walked in. "I'll dress him. You go get ready." Jungkook quickly shook his head. "No, no, no. Look at you. You're a disaster. You get ready and I'll take care of him." Jimin smacked his shoulder and walked off while trying to hide his grin.

Jimin honestly enjoys being teased by Jungkook but he would never allow himself to confess that small fact because he knew that Jungkook would take advantage of it. He shuffled his little feet into their bedroom and went straight to the closet to find something casual and comfy to wear.

The restaurant they planned to meet up at was nothing fancy. They decided to keep it fun and go somewhere where they didn't feel as if they had to be quiet and classy. They chose somewhere where they could be somewhat loud and enjoy one another's company.

_

Jungkook had dressed Sungmin in a simple blue onesie to cover up his body since the temperature was sure to drop late at night and he knew that with his friends, they would definitely be at that restaurant until it was time for the building to close up. He put small white socks on the little boy's feet and smoothly picked him up. He snuggled him up  against his chest and pecked his forehead. "You're so precious...you mean so much to me." He quietly spoke as he lightly rubbed his thumb across Sungmin's cheek.

_

After about an hours worth of getting ready and gathering Sungmin's things for his diaper bag, they were finally getting in the car to leave. Jimin strapped Sungmin into his car seat while Jungkook ran back inside to grab the keys that he had, to no surprise, forgotten.

They were already a few minutes late and still had a little ways to drive so Jimin wasn't surprised when he realized Jungkook was speeding. "I swear to god, if we get pulled over because you're speeding and we're even more late, I will beat your ass." Jimin whispered the last bit, careful to not let Sungmin hear. Jungkook rolled his eyes and promised Jimin that they would arrive at the restaurant soon with no ticket in hand.

_

Jimin hit Jungkook's shoulder hard, no mercy shown, as the sirens behind them went off. "I told you! You fu-dging idiot!" Jimin's scolding was nothing to Jungkook. He just couldn't take Jimin seriously with his attempt in not cussing and his pouty face. "I'm sorry, baby."

_
Sorry for my absence and the shitty chapter 😕 school started only a week ago and I'm already behind...😓🔫