☼Seven

"Taehyung, I don't dare have another kid." Jimin pouted and placed his head on the counter top. "Well then just tell Jungkook. You know him, he'll be fine with waiting." Jimin huffed and sat up. "But I haven't even told you why I'm not ready yet. How would you know it's ok to tell him?" Taehyung rolled his eyes. "It's Jungkook, that man is so whipped for you it's almost terrifying."

"Taehyung, let me tell you why." Jimin whined. "Alright, alright. Speak." Jimin stood up and bit his lower lip. "I'm scared because Jungkook can barely take care of Sungmin. He called me yesterday while I was out with Hoseok and asked me what he was supposed to feed Sungmin." Taehyung's jaw dropped. "Holy lord, he's a fucking idiot."

"I know." Jimin giggled and walked out of the kitchen and threw himself on Taehyung's couch. "Maybe you should stop doing so much and let Jungkook actually have a chance to take care of Sungmin more often." Taehyung threw a pillow at Jimin. "That's a pretty obvious answer, Jimin. You're just as oblivious as Jungkook. Maybe I should adopt Sungmin."

"Taehyung, you're not adopting my child. Also, you're worse than Jungkook and I." Jimin stood up and picked his shoes up from the front door and slipped them on. "Did you just admit to your awful parenting skills?" Taehyung smiled. "No, I simply stated that you are worse. I never said how bad I was." Jimin opened the door. "Bye, you useless brat."

_

"Jungkook!" Almost instantly, Jimin could hear footsteps rushing to the door. Jungkook came into view holding Sungmin. "Yes?" Jimin grinned and kissed Sungmin's forehead before kissing Jungkook. "Can you watch him again today?" Jungkook frowned. "S-sure...why?" He set Sungmin on the fluffy carpet. "I'm heading out for a bit. Don't worry about it." Jungkook pulled him into a hug. "I love you." Jimin stood on his tippy toes and kissed Jungkook. "So short." He pulled out of the hug and smacked Jungkook on the side of his head. "I'm leaving now. Take good care of Sungmin and yourself." Jungkook nodded. "Bye, baby." Jimin blushed and rushed out the door.

_

"So you're telling me that you didn't even talk to Jungkook as to why you were leaving and you just walked out?" Jimin nodded. "What else was I supposed to do?" Hoseok slammed his head on the table. "Talk to him, Jimin! Explain why you are leaving more often! Let him know that you are testing if he's ready for another kid!" Jimin frowned and glanced at his phone before picking it up.

jungkookie

yes?

is sungmin ok?

yes why?

just checking

what about me ;-;

are you ok?

yes

ok im gonna go now

;-; i love you

i love you too

"There, I texted him." Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Not what I meant, JImin. I meant that before you left you should have talked to him." Jimin turned on a song and hit Hoseok's arm. "Can we just practice already?

_

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?" Jungkook had opened the door to be greeted with Taehyung standing there, rocking back and forth on his feet. "Move aside, child." Taehyung shoved Jungkook to the side and stepped into the house. "Why are you here?" Taehyung lightly patted Sungmin on the head before sitting on the couch. "We need to talk, buddy." Jungkook rolled his eyes and shut the door. "Stop calling me all these weird nicknames."

Jungkook handed Sungmin a stuffed bunny and sat down on the couch opposite of the one Taehyung was placed on. "What are we talking about?" Taehyung took a deep breath. "Jimin doesn't want to have another kid with you because he thinks you can't even take care of Sungmin so he has decided he's going to leave the house more often so you have to take care of Sungmin more." Jungkook blinked a few times.

"Oh..." He pouted and looked at Sungmin. "I mean, he's still intact. Is that not good enough?" Taehyung started wheezing. "I don't know but just talk to Jimin about when he comes back. He's trying to avoid talking about it with you but me, as a great friend and person, am not going to let him avoid this." Jungkook nodded. "Ok, thanks for letting me know but now I feel like I can't take care of Sungmin." Taehyung raised a brow.

"What?"

"Jimin doesn't trust me with him so I can't really trust myself." They sat in silence for a moment. "How about I stay over and help you out?" Jungkook nodded and thanked Taehyung.

_

"Do you think those two are alive still?" Jimin glanced at Hoseok as they walked down the street. "Yes, Jimin, I'm sure Jungkook and Sungmin are alive. Can't you have even the tiniest bit of faith in Jungkook." Hoseok frowned. "It's not like I've suddenly lost all trust. Stop making it sound like that. I just need to know that he's capable of watching one child before there are two." Hoseok rolled his eyes and was so tempted to hit Jimin but refrained from doing so. "Just go make a baby already."

Jimin gasped and kicked Hoseok softly. "How can you say that like it's nothing? Do you not see how awkward this conversation is? Not to mention, we're in public." Hoseok shrugged and grinned. "See you tomorrow." Jimin glanced up and realized he was now home. He hadn't even noticed how far they had gone throughout that conversation. He sighed and waved Hoseok off before walking into his house.

"Taehyung?" Taehyung glanced up and smiled. "Well, guess I can leave now. Bye guys! Bye Sungmin." Taehyung blew a kiss at Sungmin and smiled when Sungmin giggled. Taehyung quickly left without another word or action.

Jungkook stepped into the room and glanced at Jimin. "Hey...I think we need to talk."

___

mk so maybe stuff next chapter but it wont be detailed. sorry to disappoint