☼Six

"Sungmin, no!" Sungmin had recently discovered the power of the remote buttons. Jungkook had been happily watching t.v while tending his child as well when the channel suddenly switched to cartoons and had scared the living hell out of him. "Sungmin, here. Play with these instead." He dumped a few toys cars from one of the small toy bins he had brought from Sungmin's room to the living room.

Sungmin was more than fine with taking two toy cars and rolling them around. Jungkook smiled and sat back down on the carpet, continuing on with staring at the t.v screen. Jimin was out right now spending some time with Hoseok in a dance studio somewhere around the town.  Jungkook wasn't entirely sure of all the details but he accepted the task of watching Sungmin alone for the whole day the moment Jimin mentioned he was going to dance.

Jungkook wanted Jimin to get back into his old hobbies that he sadly couldn't continue when he was still pregnant. Jungkook jumped slightly when the channel changed abruptly...again. "Sungmin, oh my god child. How?! How do you do it? I don't understand what you have against me! Look, I brought all these toys out here and you are still fighting me with those tiny baby fists! Stop punching the buttons." Jungkook glanced at the remote. "How did you even manage to get this off the table?" He sighed and pouted before standing up, changing the channel back to what he had been watching, and set the remote up on top of the bookshelf in the room.

"Alright kid, listen up. If you manage to get that remote back in your hands when it's at this height, we are moving out. Clearly this place is haunted if that manages to happen." He nods in agreement with himself and smiles at Sungmin who stares at him as if his dad was insane. Jungkook's heart melts when Sungmin lets out a little 'ah!' as if he were agreeing with Jungkook's plans.

_

It was now dinner time and Jungkook wanted to throw himself out a window at the moment. He had no clue what he was supposed to give Sungmin. He looked around for a while and found multiple things he would love to eat but nothing for Sungmin. As much as he didn't want it to happen, he had to interrupt Jimin's dancing or whatever he was up to now to find out what he was supposed to be doing with his life.

Is everything alright, Jungkook?

Everything is fine, baby. Just one small problem...

Hm?

What do I give Sungmin for dinner?

Are you joking?

No?

Jeon Jungkook! Seriously?!

What?!

Baby food you ass hat! It's in the corner cupboard.

Oh, yeah. Sorry baby!

I think I'll come home now.

What? No! Don't let me interrupt!

You're going to kill our child Jungkook. I'll be home soon.

Jungkook frowned once the line went dead. How could he have been so stupid? 'Baby food is what you feed a baby, Jeon Jungkook! You fucking idiot.' Of course, his mind wasn't going to show any mercy.

_

"I'm home! Is my baby still alive?!" Jungkook stepped out of the kitchen wearing a proud smile. "I am!" Jimin shoved him aside and walked toward Sungmin who was seated in his high chair. "Not you. This precious little baby." Jimin kissed Sungmin's forehead to avoid the mess on the rest of the child's face. "Jungkook, how did you create such a mess?" Jimin chuckled. Jungkook was still looking proud as ever for some reason.

"He ate well. He seems to really enjoy strawberry-banana." Jimin nodded. "I'll have to buy more then."

Jungkook cleaned the kitchen up while Jimin gave Sungmin a bath and got him ready for a good nights rest.

_

Jungkook was already in bed scrolling through twitter when Jimin sat beside him on their bed. Jungkook smiled at the others presence but hadn't looked up until he heard sniffles and quiet sobs. He threw his phone on the floor and attacked Jimin with a passionate hug. "What's wrong?" He kissed behind Jimin's ear and pulled back to study Jimin's eyes. "Nothing is wrong. I got hit with how much I love my family. You and Sungmin are so precious to me. I love you both so much." Jimin forested his head on Jungkook's chest and took a deep breath.

"I love you, too, baby. More than you know. Sungmin came along and I didn't think I could ever feel more complete." Jungkook gently combed his hands through Jimin's hair. Jimin sniffled and wiped his eyes before lying down and dragging Jungkook down, too. He rolled over to let Jungkook spoon him and couldn't help but to feel emotional again only this time, he planned on not crying.

It was quiet for a solid five minutes.

"Jimin?"

"Hm?"

"Can we have another child?"

___
I'm back with another update.

Sorry for any typos I wrote this at 1:30 in the morning
*throws self at brick wall*