chapter 1

Percy's POV.......

I'm sitting in my cabin when Annabeth comes through the door.

"Chiron wants you down at the Big House," she says as she kisses me on the cheek. Then she walks out the door. I shrug as I follow her outside. When we make it to the Big House, I see that Nico and Thalia are already there.

Chiron comes through the door, " You guys are needed for a quest." He says.

"Nooo derrr." Thalia says rolling her eyes.

Chiron shoots her a glance before continuing. " My old friend talked to me yesterday needing help. He needs some of my best students/campers to help protect his school. How much of you guys know about the wizarding world?"

We all glance at each other not knowing what wizards are, I mean, sure we knew watt there were, but they couldn't be real, could they?

Seeing our confusion Chiron quickly explained to us some history. "A long time ago, Hecate blessed 4 people the power of magic with wand use and stuff like that. They can all do magic with their wands and yeah. My friend, Dumbledore needs you to help protect, I guess. the school and help the students there. He specifically needs you to help watch over the Golden Trio. You will know who they are when you get there. I need you to go undercover and make sure this trio stays safe, ok?"

We all nodded, seems like fun, until a thought struck me.

" How will be preforming magic?" I asked.

Chiron smiled. "Hecate has granted you power to be able to do magic, you will find your wands when you go there. I nodded.

"What's the name of the school?" Annabeth asked.

Chiron went red, " Ummmm.. it's Hogwarts."

It all took a second before everyone was on the ground laughing.

"What, like pimplypigs? What kind of name is Hogwarts!" Nico laughs trying to get a breather.

That remark all made us laugh harder.

Then Chiron just mumbled something about just protect them from Voldemort.

Too bad, that just made us laugh harder.

-Time Skip-

Harry's POV......

I was passing by a compartment trying to find the trolley when I heard a voice. Malfoy's voice. But he wasn't speaking english but some other weird language.

"Did you hear percy is coming to howarts? " I hear Malfoy's voice as another replies. (A/N Hope you remembered that italics meant it's spoken in greek!)

"Really? I cant wait to see him again! " I hear Luna's usual dreamy voice say, but this time its more like an actual person.

"Not only him but Annabeth,  Thalia and Nico are coming too! "

"Seriously? I can't wait to see my half sister again!"

"Wait! Shhhhhh. I hear someone outside."

Harry noticed that they didn't continue. He moved back to his compartment. He had so many questions. Why was Luna talking to Malfoy? Why are they speaking a different language? Who was Annabeth, Percy, Thalia, and Nico? What is going on?

Thalias POV......

I pack my bag to get ready for Hogwarts. Of course I bring my precious bow and arrow. I wonder what it's going to be like there. I take my solar powered ipod plug the earphones in my ears as I listen to music. Chiron said that the school is formal, please tell me we don't have to wear uniforms. I pack an extra pair of silver converses, throw my silver parka in and I'm ready to go. I put on my signature death to barbie earrings and shirt, pop up the handle of my backpack (with wheels, thanks the gods) and head toward the former me - the pine tree. There I meet up with Nico and Percy, who are dully picking at their fingernails. I see Annabeth coming up the hill with a stuffed suitcase.

"Sorry!" Annabeth yells, " My Daedalus' Laptop wouldn't fit! She quickly pecks Percy on the cheek and holds hands with him.

I roll my eyes. " So, how are we going to get to Hogwarts, I mean its like all the way to England." I say.

"Shadow travel." Nico says dully as Percy nods in agreement.

" Fine with that." Annabeth shrugs as I just raise my shoulders in a who cares? Kind of way.

We gather all our luggage, make sure we were all touching Nico… and our luggage. Soon enough we were in the shadows, in the darkness, were were a full speed with shadows lunging at us. I take a deep breath and all of a sudden, we seem to be at this big castle with a train coming toward us, pulling out at the station.

A big burly man, like a giant, comes toward us. "You must be the exchange students from America!" He yells out. "Just follow that path up there to the carriages." And we do.

When we have made it to the actual castle, we meet up with an older, I guess, man comes toward us. He has a loooong silvery beard, he introduces us as Albus Dumbledore. We head up to his office, following him.

"You 4 will all be in the same year as Harry, the 8 year. The only one who knows who you actually are are the teachers and I." He says. "Your wands will be in your private room. Chiron has also told me that if anyone asks you, you must say you are from pimplypigs." (A/N I know there is no 8th year but I didn't want to put in something from the book into my fanfiction.)

We groan.

"Don't worry, I'm just kidding." Dumbledore says. " You are supposedly supposed to be from Olympus' Wizarding School, now hurry along to the great hall. You are going to be sitting with the Gryffindor's table for the 's time for your entry." And with that, he disappeared.

-Time Skip-

Harry's Point of View

When all the sorting is done, Dumbledore stands up to make an announcement.

"This year, we are having American exchange students over from Olympus' Wizarding School! At breakfast, lunch, and dinner, they will sit at the Gryffindor's table, there are only 4, so don't worry they won't take up much room." Cheers could be heard from our table. "Please welcome them in!" And with that he sits down.

The door burst open as 4 people walk in.

Sorry that was short. And a bit fast paced. He He

Kutos to anyone who knows what cabin I am putting Draco in(1st chapter)

I do NOT own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, though I wish I did.