epilogue

EPILOGUE

Harry's POV MANY YEARS AFTER THE WAR.

Meeting the demigods was a interesting experience, knowing that we weren't the only myths around. I might not have remembered all of the demigods that came to Hogwarts but I will always remember the main ones. Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Thalia, and Claire. She was always a mystery, when I asked who her godly parent was, she just changed the subject instead of boasting about her godly parent like some people I could mention (*cough*Percy,Thalia,Nico,Annabeth,andalltheotherdemigods*cough*) she turned away and talked about architecture. Every time my kids asked me to repeat the story of the battle, I didn't leave out a single detail, demigod, or wizard. I never forgot about any of them.

I remember one day, when James, Albus, and Luna were having a wizard play date with Ron and Hemione's kids, Hugo, and Rose. They were at the Weasley's house under the care of Dobby. Hermione, Ron, Ginny, and I were strolling through the roads of Great Britain when I saw something very familiar.

I saw a total of 7 people, Percy and Annabeth were holding hands, a blacked haired girl no older then 10 was next to Annabeth on the bench, reading. The other kid was more blonde haired was on Percy's shoulder giggling uncontrollably. I recognized the other 2 girls immediately, their face hadn't aged at all. Thalia and Claire. Thalia was sleeping as she was leaning back on the wall, snoring, her silver tiara lopsided. Claire was just smiling at her friend and looked up to the sky. Nico was looking completely exasperated, as if he had to take care of Percy's son for 5 day. I saw the whole scene and smiled. I was about to tell Hermione, Ron, and Ginny when Claire winked at me, mouthing the word "come".

And that's what I did, I raced over and hugged every each and one of them. After a second, my other 3 companions raced over doing the same.

Let's just say, we had a great time with the demigods, even if we had to fight a few hellhounds along the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank you for reading this story and I hope you enjoyed it.

~ destiny☆✯☆✯☆✯☆✯