chapter 4

Percy's Point of View

We head to the magical creatures lesson. I'm hoping our lesson has nothing to do with horses, I really wanted to keep my identity a secret. We head down as a big man comes out of the forest with some unicorns. I groan.

"Don't worry Percy, hopefully they won't notice you." Annabeth says, not too convincingly.

"This week we'll be learning about horses, like pegasi, unicorns and hippocampi. Today we'll learn about unicorns of course. Oh and to those who do not know me, I'm Hagrid." The big man called Hagrid said. I face palm myself. Great.

"I need 2 volunteers to help me with these 2 unicorns, how about Percy and Hermione ov' there?" I mentally kill myself. I walk over. "Careful Percy, Unicorns tend to like females better than males so you be careful." Ha,I felt like laughing, I don't need to be careful. Hey, look now, the 2 unicorns were trying to be the one who I took care of. A/N this time italics is horse language

"Hey guys, calm down." I say

"Yes Horse Master! How are your travels?" The unicorns say as they bow. "Rise, what are your names?"

"I'm Boaz, the swift and strong one." The unicorn to the left said, I noticed he had a more sturdy look to him then the other unicorn.

"I'm Lunaria, it means of the moon." The unicorn to the right said, she had a soft peaceful glow to her.

"Ok well, Boaz, Lunaria, I'm kinda undercover so pretend I'm just a normal person, kay? "

"Yes, master." Boaz and Lunaria bow down again then trot away.

I turn around. Everyone is staring at me, shocked. Except Draco, Annabeth, Nico, and Thalia, of course. Hermione stares at me.

"How did you do that?" She says, "They just bowed to you, and you talked to them, and, and," She looks like she saw a, well, ghost wouldn't work here would it?

Trying to avoid any more suspicion, I say " I just have my way with horses." And leave even though there is still 15 minutes left of class.I hear footsteps behind me and turn around to Thalia, Nico, and Annabeth. I grin my lop-sided grin. " Well looks like I gave a small slip there huh?"

Nico snorts, "Yah, think? Come on, I'm out of practice, lets fight." Nico taps his ring letting his 3 foot Stygian Iron sword pop out. I pull out Ryptide an swing him in my hand. Man, it's been a while. Thalia almost brings out her spear but changes her mind and does some target practice. She pulls out a silver hair pin turning into a bow, a sheath of arrows suddenly appears on her back. Annabeth pulls out a knife and decides target practice too and throws her dagger into a tree.

"OH MY GODS!" Annabeth screams, her eyes widening at her mistake. She pulls her knife out of the tree saying sorry to whichever dryad who belonged to the tree, even though none appeared. Thalia, seeing Annabeth decides not to target practice and joins Nico and I in fighting with her spear. Annabeth then comes over to us, with her dagger. Now we are ready to fight.

Harry's Point of View

Hermione, Ron, and I sit down in class. Professor Flitwick is about to start his lesson when the exchange students burets in. The mumble sorry and head to some open desks, who happened to be in front of us. I look closely at them. They were covered in cuts and bruises. What happened? I see them passing around some sort of square bread pieces. As soon as they swallowed the bread, all their cuts disappeared. What in the world?

"Blimey, Harry, did you see that?" Ron not so quietly whispered. I elbow him for being so loud. Thalia glares at us before returning her attention to the lesson.