chapter 8

Harry's POV

The demigods have been training since dawn, it was 8:55 PM and they still haven't stooped, even for lunch! Percy has been doing nonstop training and he has barely broken a sweat! How can they train for so long? My thoughts were soon to be spoken.

"How are they still training? They haven't taken a single break!"

"Must be a demigod thing."

"Yeah, I guess."

I decided to go "greet" them, Ron and Hermione followed, we neared Percy. I had a thin film of sweat covering him but he was still mainly dry. Percy swings his sword, slicing 2 dummy heads off at once turns, swinging the sword over his head, he brings the sword down, slicing down into a dummy heart before ringing his sword right next to my neck.

"Oh, Harry, sorry."

"U-u-um i-it's-s a-alr-ri-ight." I manage to stutter, he brings back his sword and pulls out a pen cap and caps it onto the tip of the sword. The sword then shrinks down into a pen.

"What do you need?" He asks as he bends water from a cup and shot it toward him, the water racing toward him as he get drenched in water.

"Aaah, that feels good," he opens his eyes, and he looks more relaxed, focused, refreshed, "so, why are you here?"

"We just wanted to know your plan, for when He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named appears." Hermione says quickly.

"Simple, he attacks, we fight back."

"Specifics."

"Oh, all right." Percy starts walking toward a grey tent, we stand there watching him. "Well, are you coming?"

We run toward him, he walks into the tent, with us on his heels and are amazed on what we see. Hermione gasped out loud.

There were tons of people, a lot of them had gray eyes. There were people with shields flicking their fingers, it looked like a security camera, they would speak a place and it would appear. Other people were in meetings talking over a map, pointing to places, others were talking, TALKING, to owls, owls would hoot, they said something back, they nod, owls fly away. Some were in front of these images of people, the ends of the images were rainbowyish, kind of like a rainbow or cloud. Percy walks over to a blonde girl with princess curls, Annabeth.

"Annabeth, they want to know what our plan is. Can you please tell them it?"

Annabeth clicks something on the computer, a light shines and it reveals a hologram of Hogwarts. "Sure, one second." She walks over to the hologram and slides her finger across the hologram, the picture turns. She spread her fingers out, zooming in on a section. She nods, murmurs something and looks up to us. I then notice one of her earrings are missing. The one that was a grey square with the blue triangle one. I look over to the laptop, it has a blue triangle etched at the top too. Was it the same thing? No, it can't be, the laptop was waaaaay to big.

"Our plan is simple, wait for Voldemort to attack, attack back."

"But that's so simple!" Hermione complains. "Plans should be more specific, planned out!"

"Some of the best plans are the simplest, see look at the Civ…"

"Annabeth, you don't have to get into the details of war." Percy says he then turns to Hermione. "But Annabeth's right, some over the best plans, are the simplest ones. Now I need to go back to training, we don't want to be unprepared when the attack does come." With that, he left.

It was a looong day after that, it rained, but the demigods were still training outside, came inside, ate a big dinner, I mean a really big dinner but went back outside to train again. It didn't seem likely that Voldemort would attack soon. Thats why the wizards was a little, ok, a lot late on the attack that came the next day.

Harry's POV

The Death Eaters came fast, charging across the fields. The demigods were quick, running, rolling, charging etc. The Death Eater fought well but the demigods anther deflected the curses, dodged the curses or absorbed the curses (Nico). More and more Death Eater kept coming and coming but the demigods were strong, every demigod that went down or was injured, 3 death eater would die. It was like 1 really big family (which technically it was) was fighting for each other, defending each other, avenging each other. We were so amazed it was until 30 minutes into the fight that we actually started fighting.

"Well are you just going to stand there?" I hear a faint voice yell. Right, sorry.

Flashes of green, red, orange, blue, and more were flying everywhere. I could see Percy in his own little hurricane, which I have to say is totally cool, send streams of water, tackling Death Eaters, one by one.

"That was you get for eating Thanatos, which is totally gross by the way!" I hear a shout yell. Probably a demigod.

Thunder rumbles as lightning strikes every which way, Thalia is attracting one lightning bolt after another, electrifying death eaters every which way while she shoots silver arrows. Skeleton warriors abrupt from the ground, green fire spread across the fields, which Professor Sprout will not be happy about, as the fields of people dress in black fall in to deep crevasses that open and close. Girls in silver run around shooting arrows one by one, never running out, always hitting a target. I would see Annabeth appear and disappear, as if she could be invisible. It was chaos, it was just too much. I would see the girl, Piper, say something, and death eaters would fight there own side, then fall asleep before they were killed. The boy Jason, was flying and had a gold sword in his hand. The mischievous boy, Leo was on fire, literally as he pulls a large hammer out of his belt smashing people left and right. Did we have a chance at winning, could we make it?

All of the sudden, everything went quiet, and a cackling laugh was heard throughout the air. And another, and another and another. This kept on going on and on and on and on, people were screaming for it to stop, girls were crying, boys were hugging their knees, waiting for it to be over. I realized none of the demigods were doing this, as if they were immune, I realized, they were strong, they been through a lot of things, that were probably much harder then this, I realized we were wimps compared to them. Us wizards need to train, a lot harder to accomplish this.

"Stop this!" I yell. The cackling stops. The wizards look at me. But I have nothing else to say. The demigods had kept on fighting, paying no notice to the cackling, so why should we. I just shoot a spell at a death eater, and another, and another. The wizards get the message, slowly one by one, they get up, moving, fighting. And what happened later, was amazing. Every demigod was surrounded by a glowing aura, red, grey, blue, yellow, green. Like everyone of them had a blessing, which they probably did. It gave them strength, power. Seeing them be able to do that, be more concentrated, focused, gave me power too. I fought, shooting spells every which way, I made sure each one found their target. And each of them did. From the corner of my eye, I see Ron and Hermione, on the steps in horror, I run toward them, I don't want anything to hurt my friends. A large green snake is coming toward them. Nagini. I charge, hoping to get there before the snake but Neville beats me there first. He swings the gryffindor sword down, cutting of the head of the snake and I hear a faint scream in the back of my mind. The last horcrux of Voldemort was down, now we just needed to kill him my self.

When every, well, at least we think, every, death eater was down, injured, killed, the true horror came out.

Voldemort.

______________

ok so the story is almost finished it only has like one chapter left.

Im planning on making another fanfic but I dont know what about so if you have any ideas or a story you want me to do comment and ill probably end up doing it

~destiny♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆