chapter 6

Harry's Point of View

Ron and I were walking to the Astronomy tower after dinner. I always liked Firenze, he helped me in my 2nd year, out of the forest. When we got to the top, Ron and I chose a telescope, of course he wanted the big black one but I got him to use a slightly smaller one. It was near a door though, it smelled like horses, probably Firenze's "office". Ron and I take turns focusing the knob, waiting for the others to arrive when I heard voices. Well, more like hushed whispers.

"How's it with my brethren at Camp?" I hear Firenze voice say quietly.

"He's all right but the titan and giant war kind of wore him out."

"Aaah, and with training all the others, he must be tired."

"Yeah, he sleeps a lot more now."

"Well send him my best wishes young d.." His last word got blocked by the noise coming from the steps coming into the tower. The door unlatches itself as Firenze walks i. I quickly turn around and look up at the sky, trying to find the constellations on the board.

"You know your routine!" Firenze says.

The others murmur and look up at the sky, trying to find Andromeda, Orion, the North Star, Big Dipper, etc. I had only found Orion when I hear Annabeth, Percy, Nico, and Thalia point out all of the constellations yo Firenze. He smiles, proud at them, before returning to his work. How do they know so much?

After class is done, we head up to the common room. Percy, Annabeth, Nico, and Thalia are already there. And great, the weird language again!

"How long do we have to stay here?"

"Until we help defeat the V guy, whatever his name is."

"It was something like Vold…"

"Don't say it, someone might hear."

"Yeah, because one of the golden trio is right behind us, in the shadow of the door."

"Thanks Nico." I see Percy looks to the door, seeing me.

"So when should we IM Ch.. Mr. Brunner?"

"I think in a few…" Annabeth was interrupted by someone. I look up and see Alan, the prefect.

"I know what language you are speaking!" Alan says. He does, good! "You guys are speaking ancient greek!" Ancient greek?

"Ok, like we care?" I see Thalia says but she looks a little nervous.

"I speak it fluently."

"We are all here on a mission to protect this school from evil men and help save this school." Annabeth says confidently.

"Something about all, protect, men, and help?" Alan says, wow thanks a lot Alan. He turns red-faced and murmurs something about doing potions work.

They go back to their conversation. At least I know what language they are speaking.

Annabeth's Point of View

*serious time skip, like 5 months.*

Percy and I were holding hands as we walk down to Hogsmeade. Thalia and Nico were trailing behind us talking. I was just closing my eyes when I bump into something. Crash! I open my eyes and see that I crashed into Percy. He was lying on the ground, rubbing his elbow.

"Wow, Annabeth, a thanks would do."

"Thanks, now what was that for?"

"Some random guys shot a green light at something behind us and it was about to hit you and it was like abracadabra or something like that."

"Well, that was sweet." I say and kiss him lightly on the cheek, he turns red, muttering something like it was nothing.

"HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!" I hear a voice yell. "THAT WAS A KILLING CURSE!"

Uh Oh. Hermione, Ron, and Harry are walking toward us.

"How did you do that? No-one can reflect a killing curse!" Hermione says amazed and suspicious.

Well, time for some fast talking. "It didn't really hit us, I think it was supposed to hit something behind us."

Harry paled, "Then what did it hit?"

"Ummm, my waterbottle." Percy says pointing to his waterbottle on the ground, but you could tell it was broken from the inside, or well I could.

"Oh my Hades, he isn't going to like this." I hear Nico mutter.

"Harry was paling, a lot, then I remember what Chiron had told us. We were supposed to protest the trio from Harry, and since Harry didn't die from Voldemort then Voldemort was probably targeting him!

"Oh gods." I say, how could I be so dense! That was probably Voldemort!

"Guys we have to go, its super important, tell you down at Hogsmeade?" I say with my eyes widening.

"I know somewhere more private, the lake, come on!" Percy says, sensing my urgency. Nico and Thalia nod, sensing something bad. We race over into a wood and shadow travel there.

Hermione's Point of View

How did Percy deflect that? Or dodge it or whatever he did. I mean, it's a killing curse! Plus I hate it when they talk in ancient greek, Harry told us about the incident. I can't find any books on it, well, because its ancient! I got one look from the boys and it was obvious we were going to follow race to the trees and we quietly follow. I hide behind a tree, watching them then all of a sudden they disappear. Where did they go? I look to Harry, he shrugs. I look to Ron, he has shock on his face. I roll my eyes, seriously.

"Blimey, where did they go?" Ron says bluntly.

"Do you think they apparated?" Harry asks.

"Thats impossible! We're still on hogwart's grounds!" I say shaking my head.

"Maybe they're death eaters." Ron says with his eyebrows crunched, what he does when he is thinking hard. It doesn't happen that often.

"We should tell Dumbledore." Harry says, concerned. I nod, that was a good idea but…

"Not right away, we need more evidence." Harry agrees with me but Ron is still looking at the tree. Harry and I walk away but Ron stays behind, still staring.

"Ron!"

"Huh? Oh, coming!"

Chiron's Point of View

I walk toward the archery range, going to help the Aphrodite cabin. I don't know why I bother, all they talk about is clothes and they never get the target. Well, Silena did a few times before, but she's gone now. I wipe a tear away. The air shimmers iridescently and I know I'm getting a message. The air shimmers again and I see Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, and Nico standing there.

"Chiron!" Annabeth says excitedly. Ohmygods,weneedtotellyousomethingimportant,it'sabo utharryandwereallyneedyoutohelpbecauseheisindanger and…"

"Annabeth!" Slow down!" I hear Thalia say in the background, clapping Annabeth on the shoulder. Annabeth nods and slows down. Before she starts, I ask her a question, noticing the background.

"Are you underwater?" I ask seeing a giant squid swim by. Percy nods. "Aaah."

"Anyways, Voldemort is making his move, we need reinforcements." I nod furrowing my eyebrows. "How many campers and in what amount of time?"

"About half the camp and I'mm IM you when, ok?"

I nod, this isn't good.

*********

sorry I haven't updated lately but I am doing stage challenge for my school again this year and we are performing tomorrow so I've been a bit stressed with that but I promise to try and update sooner.

~destiny★☆★☆