chapter 7

Hermione's Point of View

Harry, Ron, and I had made a list of things to show Dumbledore that was suspicious (from the whole year) of the exchange students.

List

- Talks in Ancient Greece

-Annabeth had faltered over Half-Blood Question

-Doesn't respond to Harry's name

-Seems to know Luna and Draco

-Mentions camp

-Weird nicknames

-Percy seems to be invulnerable

-Thalia seems to shock a lot of people when frustrated.

-Annabeth seems to calculate everything at one time

-Nico seem to "appear" randomly out of the shadows

-Knows Snape already

-Their school is set up like a camp but they can go to it whenever

-Laughs at Hera's Dove

-Gets a Private room only they can go through

-Get's weird thing for Christmas, like soda cans or bedsheets painted with red "loser" words on it

-Says spells in (maybe) greek

-Books are in greek

-Percy has a pen they he never uses

-Thalia has a silver bangle that she always seem to touch when she sees a threat

-Annabeth always pulls of her square earring with a blue triangle off during studies (A/N It's her Daedalus's Laptop)

-Nico has a skull ring

-During some class periods they have scratches (except Percy) and eat squares and get automatically healed

-Percy seems to get a long with horses and Annabeth with the post owls.

-Talk about some twins getting eaten by Venus flytraps?

-Has A LOT of inside jokes

AND the list goes on! We should have done this way sooner.

We head toward the gargoyle and drat. We need a password.

"Umm. Gumdrops, Mars Bars, Snickers, Hershies, Lemon Drops." Harry says. What are those?

"Chocolate Frogs, Berties Bott's Every Flavored Beans, Cauldron Cakes, Pumpkin Pastries." Ron says. The gargoyles shakes his head. What is it? I search my brain, what is it!?

"Hecate!" I yell!

"But, it's supposed to be a candy!" Ron accuses me but soon enough, the gargoyle nod his head and jumps aside, leaving us to climb the staircase. It also leaves me to wonder why Dumbledore would choose that as a password, like he wanted no-one to be able to come to the office but only a few select people….. Then we were there, and I heard whispering. Ok, not whispering but it was like the people who were talking thought they were the only ones who could come there.

"They are suspecting us."

"He came, I called Chiron for reinforcements, they will be coming soon."

"Good, good, if Voldemort came, then we will need them to come, I had a feeling it was this year."

"Guys stop talking, someone's in the shadows, out there. I'll go check.

The three of us hid behind the door, expecting it to swing open, but instead, in the corner of my eye, a silhouette appeared, barely seen but I saw some brown eyes blink open, having no problem seeing through the darkness. Then it disappeared.