Three

5th of March
9:05 a.m.

Dirty Dan

#1 FannSleeping

#1 Fann
Sleeping

Dirty Dan
Boringgggg

#1 Fann
Like you

Dirty Dan
I feel hurt

#1 Fann
Haha

#1 Fann
Wyd

Dirty Dan
About to do vocal practice

#1 Fann
Oh fun

Dirty Dan
Do you want to FaceTime later?

#1 Fann
Uhh sure

Daniel's POV

I sighed and smiled at her words. I would get to see what she looked like. I pocketed my phone and walked out of my room.

"What are you all smiley about? A girl?" Jack teased.

"Actually, yes." I said.

Zach came into the room and gasped saying, "Daniel likes a girl?"

"I don't know for sure yet." I said. "It might be some 'teenage hormone thing'. That's what my mother always says."

Jack plopped down on the couch and looked over the back at me. "How did you guys meet?"

"Actually, I got her number by texting the wrong person. I was trying to text Jonah."

Zach eyes widened. "Do you know what she looks like?"

I sighed. "No. But we will be facetiming after warm-ups."

Jack gave me a thumbs up. "At least you will know if she is catfishing."

I smile. "She wouldn't do that."

---

I pressed on her nickname that I gave her and my phone started ringing. I situated my phone on my desk and sat down.

"Hey Dirty Dan."

I looked back to the phone. The first thought that popped into my head was, she is cute.

She laughed. "Thanks."

My eyes widened and my cheeks reddened. "I said that out loud?"

She laughed again. "Yeah. You don't look half that bad either, Seavey."

My cheeks redden more. "Thanks."

"So how was music warm-ups?" She asked.

"It was fun. How it is every day." I smile at the thought. "What were you doing in that time?"

"I was going through Instagram." She replied.

"What is your Instagram?" I asked.

"Are you gonna stalk me?" She asked, faking a worried look.

"Maybe, maybe not." I shrugged and we both started laughing.

My door swung open. "Daniel, you-" Jack stopped and looked at my phone. "Oh. Hi."

She started laughing and answered with a "Hi."

"So you must be the girl." Jack says, going around the bed and sitting by me. "I'm Jack."

"Hi Jack, or should I call you noodle head?" I laughed and Jack glared.

He quickly reaches behind me and grabs a pillow, hitting me on the head with it.

I grabbed the other pillow on my bed and hit it across his face, Jack's head turning roughly.

"Corbyn! Jonah! Jack and Daniel are fighting again!" Zach yelled. He was standing in the doorway and his eyes wandered to my phone.

"Ooh. Hello." He said to the girl. "I'm Zach-"

Corbyn walked in, grabbing the pillow in Jack's hands. "For sleeping, not killing."

"It will be for killing if you don't get out of my room." Daniel said.

"Our room." Jonah said, walking into the bathroom.

I looked back to my phone to see the girl grinning. The boys all walk out except for Jack.

"Josie!" A girl yelled from the other side of the call. "Your mom invited me in!"

"Okay Ava!" Josie yelled.

"So your name is Josie?" I say to her.

"Yeah. I should probably go." She replied.

"Okay." I waved. "Bye Josie."

"Bye Seavey."

---

Josie's POV

I press the end button as Ava walks into my room. "Who were you facetiming?"

"A guy." I said.

"Ooh." She sat down next to me. "Spill."

"Well, first off he is in a band. They are pretty popular. It's called 'Why Don't-'"

"'Why Don't We!? You know that is my favorite band! Which one is he!?" She squealed.

"He is Seavey." I said. She sighed.

"He's good looking. All of them are." She said.

"We both know who you have eyes for." I nudged her and winked. Her cheeks lit up and she slapped me lightly.

"Shut up."

---
Thanks for reading! Please like, comment, and if you really want to, share!