Five

@JoSmith

@JoSmith: Sky is so clear when you're the view☀️🌅 tagged @WhyDontWeMusic

26K likes and 19K comments

@SmithBabe: hotttt🔥
@Ava_Will: that's my gurll😏😍🔥
@JoSmith: thanks gurll @Ava_Will
@SeaveyDaniel: Cutie
@AnnLee: OMGG DANIEL COMMENTED
@Corbynbesson: @SeaveyDaniel Ooooh Daniellll
@hater1: skank
@Ava_Will: haters gonna hate. Taylor said it best
@Hater2: hoe

---

I rolled my eyes at the comments and set down my phone. Ava and I were currently sitting on the bay of Lily Lake.

Ava was standing in the water smiling and splashing water at her little brother.

My phone buzzed beside me and I read it.

Why Don't We uploaded: These Girls - Why Don't We [Official Music Video]

I smile and press onto the video. Daniel pops onto the screen first.

I've been all through the country

From LA to Kentucky

Met a good girl in Houston and she knows

I listen and watch the rest of the video, the song already getting stuck in my head.

"What's that?" Ava says behind me and I look up at her.

"Their new song. It's honestly amazing." I say and she sits down beside me.

"I want to hear." She says and I play the song again.

Three minutes later, she nods at me. "It is amazing."

"Hey, where's Mathew?" I ask and she points over to our right and I see Mathew talking a girl his age.

We watch as they both run into the water splashing each other.

"They seem to be having fun." A voice behind me says. I tilt my head back to see a girl with brown hair.

"Oh, sorry. I haven't introduced myself. I'm Esther. The girl playing with your brother is Svea, my sister." She said. I smiled up at her.

"I am Josie and this is Ava. That boy over there is Mathew, Ava's brother." I say. She smiles and sits down next to me.

---

By the end of the day, Ava and I had Esther's number. I noticed that we had alot in common and we all got along great together.

I quickly open my phone and texted Daniel.

---

Josieee
I loved your new song

Dirty Dan
Thanks. Now I know you are subscribed to us :)

Josieee
My channel has covers of songs if you want to hear them

Dirty Dan
Will do :)

---
Thanks for reading! I know it's kinda short. Please remember to like, comment, and share!