Ten

A/N: I just wanna say congrats to the boys on a year. Holy cow. I remember watching Daniel on American Idol. Anyways, onward. And btw, this book may end soon, but I have a Jachary book on the way.
---

Josie's POV

It was about three hours after we all started partying to the boy's new EP Invitation. I had to agree, the boys were very talented.

The boy's manager called them into the kitchen, and they all followed. I sat in the living room with Esther and Ava.

"So, Ava," Esther starts smirking. "You and Jack?"

She bushes and her eyes widen. "Pshhhh Jack and I? That's...hilarious..." She trails off knowing that even if she does lie I would tell if she was.

"You suck at lying." I pointed out and her cheeks grew more red.

"He may or may not have asked me out?" She said more like a question.

"What did you say!?" I yelled exited.

"Yes..." She trailed off, almost looking scared of me.

"Oh my lord! I knew you guys matched each other!" I squealed.

Esther turns to me. "And what about you can Daniel?" She asks me.

"Well, I am waiting for him to ask me out. Yeah, we may have known each other for a week, but I feel a strong connection with him." I said.

Before Esther can speak, the boys walk into the room.

"We have news!" Zach yells. "We are performing in two days here in town! And you guys get to come with!"

"Really?" I ask, surprised. I have never been on a stage, or near a stage at that unless you count the one in our school for the Christmas concert.

"Yeah." Daniel says smiling at me. I blush and look down. This boy has my heart and I don't even think he knows it.

---

I follow behind the boys for the meet and greet. Some fans notice me as 'The girl in Daniel's instagram's posts' and some see me as myself. Josie Smith.

The boys met with a lot of people, and they got ready to go onto the stage. As they were about to walk on, Daniel whispers to me.

"You look beautiful."

I didn't have enough time to register what he said before he had gone on stage. I followed Ava out to the group of fans.

She was fangirling over her boyfriend who was now singing. Every once in a while, he would glance at her and smile.

"You look so beautiful, you walked out of a dream. I never felt this way before, your eyes are all I need." Daniel made eye contact with me and smiled, a slight blush on his cheeks as he raised his hand to point at me.

"To make forever feel like, in just a little while. I swear I'd walk, I'd run, I'd even learn to fly, just to see you smile." He motioned to me to come to the stage and my eyes widened.

I suddenly felt a push on my back, and I look to glare back at Ava, only to find that she was no longer there. Another person pushed me towards the front until I was up next to the stage.

By this time, the music had stopped playing. "Come up here." Daniel said, holding his hand down to me. I blushed and grabbed it. He smiled and pulled me up and next to him, never letting go of my hand. He then faces the audience.

"This is Josie. If you are wondering why she is up here, I have something important to ask her." Daniel spoke softly. He held the microphone to his lips as he turned to me with a smile.

"Josie Smith, you are the highlight of my day. I love seeing you. I love everything about you. I found that out on our last date. That I am head over heels for you. So, Josie Smith, will you be my girlfriend?"

I stood there shocked as I looked into Daniel's eyes. I tried to speak, but my voice wouldn't come. After awhile, I finally managed a word out of my mouth.

"Yes."

---
This book is almost over. I might add 2-3 more chapters, but after that I will be writing my new Jachary book. I don't know about the Jack Avery book. I will probably drop that project. Anyways, vote, comment, and share. AND HAPPY 1 YEAR GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL!
AND HERE IS SOME PHOTOS OF THE BOYS!

 AND HAPPY 1 YEAR GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL! AND HERE IS SOME PHOTOS OF THE BOYS!

AND OF JACK'S SHORTNESS

Love y'all boys! 💕❤️