Twelve

Josie's POV

It has been 2 months since I left LA and a lot has happened. Hate, drama, and long distance. But the good things were friends, boyfriends, and surprises.

Like today. I grabbed the letter I have been waiting forever for and grinned.

This is it!

I tear it open and snatch it out, grinning like a fool.

"Mom!" I squeal and she runs - well, tries - and squints at the paper with me.

"Look." I say, pointing to the word I was waiting for most.

Accepted.

I was accepted to a musical college.

And to top it off, it was in LA.

"Josie!" She says to me. "This means you will be close to Daniel! But this also means I will be all alone." She whines. I laugh.

"No you wont. You will have Sadie." I said, bending down to our little chocolate lab.

"Yeah, I guess so." She said smiling down at me.

I stood up and smiled to my mother as I got the best idea.

"What if I just showed up? On their doorstep? Randomly? Think of how shocked he would be! All of them! Ugh, this is gonna be so amazing!" I yelled.

"I need to tell the boys I have been accepted into a college." I tell my mom and whip out my phone. I scroll to the groupchat for us and quickly type the message.

Josieee
I got accepted to a musical college!!

Dirty Dan
What!?? No way

Rosy Cheeks
Congrats!!

Jonah Muuray
That's amazing!!

Noodles
I was texting Ava but congratulations!!

Corbyn Dioxide
Nicee! Maybe of you get big enough we could collab.

I smiled at the messages and shut off my phone. I smiled to my mom and ran upstairs and started to pack.

It was in a week, but I was too excited.

---

The week had gone by, and I spent most of it with my mom and Ava. It was cute how close Mathew and Svea.

I smiled as I stepped off the plane. I quickly got an uber and headed towards the boy's house.

Oh god, this is it.

Those were my exact thoughts as I pulled up the the house. I jumped out and sighed.

This is it.

I walked over to the door and hit it three times. I waited 3 short seconds as it was opened by Zach.

"Josie!" He yelled and tackled me. Soon after, there was three more bodies on me.

"Okay, okay! Can you please get off?" I yelled smiling. They got off laughing and I noticed Daniel wasn't there.

"Daniel is getting us food." Corbyn said. I smiled.

"Okay. Don't tell him I am here yet though. I want to surprise him." I spoke.

As I said that, we could hear a car pulling up the driveway. I quickly ran into the house with the boys following.

I hid behind the door as the other boys sat on the couch, acting as if it was a normal day.

"Hey guys, I'm-"

Daniel screamed as I grabbed his wrists. Luckily he didn't drop the food.

"Josie." He said softly, setting down the food. He wrapped his arms around me and laughed. "Josie!"

"Hey." I said smiling at him.

"Why are you in town?" He asks.

"College in LA." I said. He smiled.

"Josie." He spoke softly. "That's amazing."

"I know."

"Josie, I love you." He spoke to me. I grinned and laughed.

"I love you too." He pulled me into him and our lips touched.

And that is how a digit off can change your world. And in Josie's case, for better.

The End

---
Hope you all liked. The chapters are short cause I slowly lost interest for the book sadly. But I am happy to state that it is completed!!