Six

A/N: I will not be having a cast anymore. It will be easier to write without a cast and I can make the chapters longer.

Josie's POV

It was a few days after talking with Esther, we were closer than ever. It was amazing how we were so alike. She was like another me.

Ava and I were eating out with her at the moment, and I could tell something was on her mind.

"I know we all just met," Ester started. "But my brother invited me to come visit him with two friends. And I want you guys to come. I have the tickets, so you don't have to pay for them." She said.

I smiled. "I need to check with my mom. How long?"

"A week."

I nod and say, "I'll ask when I get home. Ava can call her mom even though she basically lives at my house." Ava rolls her eyes and laughs, taking a sip of her coffee.

As we finished up, we said our goodbyes and Ava and I went back to my house. When we stepped in, I immediately went to my mother.

"Mom," I say. "Esther asked Ava and I if we wanted to go to LA with her. All the tickets are paid for and it is for a week."

"Well," she started. "I guess so. As long as I don't have to pay for the trip."

I laugh and I walk to my room where Ava was waiting for me.

"She said yes." Ava automatically said.

"So did mine." I say smiling. We were going in about two days, so we had to start packing tomorrow.

---

I grabbed my hairbrush and threw it in the bag, finally shutting it.

Ava was sitting next to me, laying down laughing. It took me 20 more minutes to pack than her. I laughed and and all of a sudden my phone buzzed. It was a notification for Instagram.

WhyDon'tWeMusic started a live video! Click to watch.

I smiled and clicked it sending me to Instagram. I laughed when I saw Corbyn's face in the camera.

I quickly typed a "Hi Corbyn" and Corbyn grinned.

"Hey Josie!" He then turned around and yelled, "Daniel Josie is on!"

The comments started started commenting about me and Daniel. My cheeks instantly grew red.

All of a sudden, the camera is moved to where all the boys were seen. They had a bowl of popcorn on the table in front of them.

The comments were going off for them to sing so I commented, "Sing Havana."

"Josie wants us to sing Havana." Jack says. Daniel reaches down and pulls out a gutar and setting it on his lap. He strums it a bit and then starts the song.

"Havana oh na na." Jack started. "Half of my heart is in Havana oh na na." They continued the song and at the end, they all smiled.

Ava was now laying by my side watching contently with me.

The boys played a few more songs, then decided it was time to head to bed and I agreed. They ended the live and I went to send out my streaks on snapchat.

I had a streak with all of the boys so I sent it to them too.

After I send it out, I look over to Ava staring immensely at her phone screen. I move to see what she is looking at but she pulls away quickly.

I smile. "Is that Jack?" She looks at me and grins.

"I'm scared to screenshot." She says. I quickly grab her phone and screenshot it for her, and she freaks out.

"Josie! What the hell! Why did you do that!?" She asks. I smile and she quickly snapchats Jack back.

I open Daniels snap. He had no shirt on and it was a mirror and flash picture.

Ava quickly pressed my power button and home button, taking a screenshot of Daniel's photo. I turn to her and glare.

"Payback." She says, laying down in the bed next to me.

---
Remember to like, comment, and share!