Eleven

Josie's POV

I held onto Daniel's hand as we stepped onto the beach. It was Esther, Ava, and my last day here. I had to say, this was the best week ever. It went by fast, and I didn't want that to happen. I didn't want to leave.

I let go of Daniel's hand and run into the water, feeling it rush around my legs. I smiled and looked back to Daniel as he stepped up behind me, wrapping his arms around the front of my waist.

"This is it." He whispered into my ear. "Our last day until who knows when."

"I'll facetime everyday." I say to him quietly. I was going to miss him so much.

After a while, I decided to walk back up the beach and sat down on my towel laying on the ground. Daniel followed and sat next to me.

"An hour. We only have an hour." I say to him. He wraps his arms around me and pulls my head into his chest.

"This was the best week of my life. Best 2 months." He spoke to me. I smiled.

"How about we get chipotle? Just like what you first asked for." I said grinning. He laughed and standed, grabbing ahold of my hand and pulling towards the car we took.

We rode in silence to Chipotle with our hands interlocked. Daniel and I ordered and got it to go as we headed to the airport. We sat waiting for the others and we ate until Esther and Ava showed up with the rest of the boys.

I quickly hugged the four other boys and as I walked up to Daniel, I had tears in my eyes.

"Hey." He said softly. "Don't cry. We will see eachother again." He spoke to me. I smiled to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you Josie. So much." Daniel spoke. I put my head on his chest.

"Josie, I hate to stop this, but we need to go." Esther said to me. I sighed and looked up to Daniel.

"I love you to Daniel. So much."

---

I sat on my bed and pulled out my phone, pressing the call button for FaceTime.

"Josie!" Daniel cheerily said over the phone. I laughed and smiled at him.

"Hey. What's up?" I said. He smiled and pointed the camera at Jack.

"Watching Jack FaceTime his girlfriend." He said laughing. I laughed along too.

"Hi Ava!" I yelled loud. I heard Ava yell back "hey" and I laughed.

"Why did you call? Its not like I didn't want you to call though, but-"

"It's fine, Dani. I actually called to say that..."

---
CLIFFHANGER!! TEEHEHE!