CHAPTER 3

I cancelled all my meetings for the day and retired to my bedroom .

There wasn't anything important for the day as it is .

The morning was the busiest part , where I had to meet people and sign papers and that was already done . So now just after the lunch I took Ian with me to our room.

"Relieve me. I am so horny right now."
I demanded with a new found confidence.

"Do you think you deserve to be relieved ??"

"Please ?"

"But you have been a bad girl kitten"

"I know master"

"And do bad girls get relieved or pleasured ?"

"Please Master ."

"Yes or No Emma ?"

"No master."

"Good girl , then Should you be relieved ?"

I almost wanted to cry, infact the tears was already escaping my eyes .

"No master."

"Good girl."

"I will give you one chance though . If you do well at what I am training you for today then may be , I will let you relieve yourself."

"Really master, thank you so much you are the best."

"Don't get so elated champ , it's not going to be easy."

"What is it ??"

"We are training you in control.

Now strip and stand in the middle of the room .

Legs apart to the shoulder's width and hand locked at your back.
Plait your hairs into a tight braid."

I listened to his instructions Carefully and did as he said. I was already seeping wet from getting excited.

I stood naked in the middle of the room.

Master came closer to me and tied a blind fold around my head.

"What's your safe word my love ?" He asked in my ear.

"Ice Queen, Master"

"Lovely, remember that if it gets too hard for you, but don't use it unnecessarily."

I felt a cold lubed dildo entering in my pussy.
I felt it slowly sliding inside my walls.

"You have to try your best to not clench Emma , because if you do then I am so sorry you aren't cuming today my little slut."

"What ?" How is that even possible ? I can't do that. I am not capable .

"Oh master I cried, as he slid in the dildo further "

"Not a word Emma , I don't want to hear you begging. I want you to suffer in silence."

I did suffer in silence only balancing my breath . Trying not to clench my thighs on the ever tingly sensation on my pussy.

He was slowly increasing the speed of his hand. In and out , in and out slowly driving me crazy, he knows where my weak spot is he hits it over and over , the urge to tightly close my walls around the cold glass dildo is getting too high.

I was biting my lip too hard . It was going to bleed .

Ian saw that and scolded me.
"Emma no ! If that bleeds we stop everything here and start spanking your ass black and blue with the hairbrush."

I just breath now biting my tongue.

He sighed and put a rubber gag in my mouth. It was a soft variety and not at all painful to chewy one.

Relief.

At least now I had something to bite on and distract my mind too.

I bit the rubber gag hard er and harder till my jaws hurt.

He started the steady movement again.
The speed was slowly increasing once again and with that my breathing was getting more and more ragged.

Master ! I screamed mentally .

Tears of pleasure spilled from corner of my eyes.

Ian hander me a hairbrush and said.
"Now that you are gagged my pretty baby, I want you to drop the hairbrush. We will stop everything if it gets too much for you. This is your safe word pooh bear."

I was on verge of losing my shit .

But desperation to cum was greater .

I can't clench

I can't clench

I can't clench

I can't clench

I can't clench

I kept chanting this mantra in my head over and over and over

The speed of his ministrations with the the dildo in my snug pussy rose higher and higher and higher.

He used his another hand to rub the peaks of my nipples, as his tongue lightly grazed behind my ears to kill what was left of my sanity and self control.

He then did what I could not comprehend at first.

He pinched my vulnerable swollen bundle of nerves already out of its hood.

I screamed and clenched and cried.

"Not today, my young slave. " He laughed cruelly. "You need more training before ,you are worthy to be relieved."

I had the best after care.

He made me my favourite Jasmine tea and massaged my heaving body with eucalyptus oil and camphor extract as I cake down from my high state.

This was Bliss.

No doubt I was luckiest San on the planet to be held in his strong arms

He fave me the hottest kiss as he massaged my neck , stretched at my sore limbs and cuddled me to a peaceful slumber.

I was so in the heaven of love bliss and tender care .