chapter 15

Emma's POV

The food was amazing..... I loved the chicken way too much.

But I was hesitated eati g around so many people.

Katie whispered in my ear .
"Meet me in your room in twenty minutes "

I looked at her quizically.... she smiled assuringly ....

I told Ian and Damon that I am going to the washroom with Katie and left to see Katie.

Maggie was dancing with dad and I waved at them...... Matilda was shockingly wrapped in Charl's arm.
I smiled at myself.
The love is in air indeed.

I reached the room and knocked. At the door .
Kate ushered me in with the table full of food .

"Eat your heart out . No restriction..... pictures are taken you are out of all the tight gowns thingy. I know for the fact you are hungry so eat."

"Kate did I ever tell you ..... I love you the most in this entire world?"

She laughed hugging me .

"Emma I want you to be the first person in the foamy to know........ the baby dust worked it's magic........ you are going to be aunty soon "
She said and I jumped.

Yeeeeeaaaaaa!!!!

"Don't jump . Don't jump Emma careful !"

"Okay breathe......... " she said as I relaxed.

I am so hungry........

"I literally stuffed my face in food ."

That's when we heard the knock on the door...

"Emma... it's been too long and.......AND ....What are you two doing ?" Damon asked

"No you can't join us........ it's a pregnant people party !!!!!!!!"

"Katie..... what did you do ? She's high on sugar now ." He chuckled.

"She deserved it..........wait Katie you will be a mama too ? OH MY GOD ! Congratulation ! " Damon engulfed her in a big hug.

"You told daddy ?"
"We just found this morning........please don't tell him you found it first...he will be upset......"

"Party!" Damon said taking a cheese roll from Kate's plate.....
"Get your own food ! You aren't invited to pregnant people party!"
She sent him a glare.

"I can tell Neil knows nothing of this . Damon said waving his pointers over our plates....."

We shook our heads.
Please don't tell him .... I mentally prayed chewing my mushroom.

"Then I am invited to the party."
He said jumping on the bed and kicking his shoes off.

"Wait I am callingn Anna banana ....."
I said and Katie smiled....

"Don't she's busy fucking some boyish fifteen year old aristocrat......"
My eyes widened .....
"How did you know?"
"I am her boss and I know where the three brats of Smith- Adam -Grimaldi family are wrecking havoc. She's fine though ........I might have tipped her brother on that."

Kate and I both gasped in horror and threw food at him screeching and complaining.

"Kate, Emma! Stop ......" he said as we thrashed pillows on his head .
"Okay mamas careful now ...

"What is going on here?" Ian asked barging in the room of joys and laughter

"Who got you around all that junk ?" Neil entered with a sobbing Anna.

"It's a pregnant people party. " I announced and colours of there faces changed