Chapter 14

Emma's POV

I walked down the isle my hand in hand with Uncle Jam.
I have walked down this aisle at least two thousand times in my head bit , its still the most beautiful and overwhelming feeling and no amount of practice in my head can justify the actual feeling of walking down the aisle to the love of one's life.

He stood there right there grinning at me , looking like Adonis ... How did I get this lucky ?....the moment he opened his arm for me , I just wanted to run to him ruining the tempo of the tune.....his eyes told me he understood what's going in my head. He chuckled at me.... Damon shook his head at our silent conversation.

My attention was brought back by the two year old cute Flower girl who stumbled down ..... I picked her up and stood her cute self...

"Thanks" she whispered resuming her walk .....

Dad finally gave my hand in his... Ian hugged me ...a tear spilled down my eyes.

My man
My life
My husband.

I was nervous. Neil reassured me with his eyes, Katie was crying in joy leaning on him.

Damon grinned at Elezar, Davon kissed Elijah and that's when I hears the priest say something.... "I do" I say quickly feeling nervous.

Everyone laughed, I blushed and Ian kissed my head "he asked your name love"

My blush deepened ten more shades.

"Emma Rosalind Smith" I chose to keep my fathers name in mine ....because I want him to be part of me even if I represent my mom's throne. I kept the name.

I know they are watching us today from wherever they are.

Ian finally said " I do" after me..

We kissed. It was the sweetest kiss ever.

Ten hours if partying and dancing later Ian made love to me on the plane , on our way to Denmark for the official ceremony there too.

He loved me like an innocent bride, slow and sweet.
But the nymph inside me wanted more....."again " I demanded straddling over him .

"No mama , you are tired , we need to rest."
"Its our wedding night Ian, please ?"
I said yawning.

"Yes and we have made love ,this is the part where you sleep in a peaceful slumber, I want you and babies to rest."
"Please?" I insist.

"Do you want to look tired and puffy in the pictures tomorrow ?"
"No." I say cringing at the idea , tabloids will be all over the place .

"Mrs. Adams you are thinking too much about your body image. We will have a chat about it. For now please let your sexy self sleep."

I was half asleep before he finished whispering that sentence I'm my ear

If I thought, walking down the aisle the second time would get easier I was so wrong. Every time I see my man lusting at me with his eyes , the blush is same, the warmth is same and so are the butterflies.

But the ceremony was grand ,we took the social media by Storm.

Damon made sure my security was tight ,Neil kept feeding me fruits. And water whenever he got an opportunity. Elijah made sure I know and meet every one of our guests as dad was super busy with his influential friends today.

Ian stood by my side through all of it. Kate ensured the pictures that went out were good she was hand in hand dealing with public relation manager.

Charles had a long and hard day with Davon managing the security with so many important gathered in one place .

I was sleeping even before the dances finished.

"Love would you like to nap for fifteen minutes, then Franco can retouch your makeup and you can change into your other dress ?"

Yes my wedding gown was heavy so it was practically impossible to dance with veil and everything.

"I think that would be great" I said thankfully to Damon .
He is such a good brother. He looks out for me all the time when Ian gets swarmed with work and people .

I always wanted siblings now I have them by my side .

It was the happiest day of my life .
I felt like the luckiest girl on planet .