Chapter 16

Dad has been exquisite knowing Kate is pregnant. He cried. My heart swelled with so much joy.

I couldn't wish any thing else other than the joy of motherhood for Kate.

"What are you thinking Mrs Adams?" Ian whispered kissing my weak spot under my ear.

"I am craving a pizza" I said honestly .
"You just ate one." He chuckled.
"But I eat for three." I said and he handed me another hot slice with melty cheese.

I moaned in joy.

"Excited for honeymoon Mrs Adams ?"
I pout like a kid .
"Hmmmm..... you see sex part yes.....I don't care where it is as far as I get to be with you.....for the rest....I can't do a lot of stuff being pregnant " I grimaced.

"You are soooooo wrong. I cannot wait to see your reaction once we are there."

In about ten hours Ian and I boarded his chartered plane the destination was still unknown to me .....

I wanted to spend some quality alone time with him and talk about everything that had happened .

But, the exhaustion swept in waves over me ..... I was fighting sleep as Ian nestled me in his arms.

"Sleep love "
"No" I said stubbornly . I didn't want to waste one moment of our togetherness.
He chuckled.
"Exhaustion is making you grumpy Mrs. Adams " it is ,I thought "How about I wake you up in one hour. You can wake up.feeling fresh and then we can do something fun ?"
My sleepless loopy brain made me fall for his bait.

He did not wake me up for next seven hours until we reached a make shift landing strip of some unknown place.

"You wasted my time. " I said growling at him.
"You needed your rest baby. We will have enough of our time together don't worry your pretty head about it. "

So controlling..... I mumble under my breath.

He chuckled.

The scenery around us was beautiful. The island..... the beach.... the mountains ....... and the warm sun.

Where are we ?

"What is this place ?"

"This baby ....... is the very island I gave you for your 18th birthday.

The birthday present you have been wasting ever since. "

I looked away quietly.

He does not know the whole story.
He was in coma for five year. He doesn't know that this was the first place I tried to sneak away to.

But of course the twins had other plans . They didn't want me on an island alone secluded from civilization.

So..... the night I was supposed to run away they snitched my plans to my grandfather.

I was housebound for weeks and months on end . Till finally I was banished to leave the country .

"What happened baby doll ?"

I shook my head
The bad times are gone and I am not ruining the good times reliving the bad ones.

"How long ?" I asked.
"What ?" He said carrying my hand bag to me .
"How long is our honey moon."
"One month ."
My eyes widened what are we gonna do here for that long all by ourselves ?

You will see he said smirking.

The villa on the island was beautiful. Beautiful beyond my imagination.

I wondered how could they even keep something so beautiful hidden away .

"Emmie bear ? Time for your meds." He said . I scrunched my nose looking at the spoon full of iron syrup. It smelled like blood and rust and salt yuck !

"Don't make those funny faces love . You know you aren't getting away."

"Do I have to ?"
"Yes. You have to" he said firmly

I swallowed the spoon full of poison potion cringing multiple times.

"Would you like cheese burger for lunch ?" He asked. My mouth watered. I am always hungry these days.i thinks you can eat any home made hygienic food for the duration of your pregnancy. "

"He did?"
"Part of wedding gift....but have to exercise like a good mommy. Agreed ?"

"Yes agreed "

"Now ground rules baby ...... next thirty days ..... no running around stairs or floors.... no jumping , no swimming alone , minimum seven hour of sleep. No diets..... healthy dose of love and kisses for the husband. " he pulled me in kissing my neck with every word straddling me on his lap.

I quickly found his lips and kissed him hungrily.......

"Mrs. Adams. ...... lunch first....you will need the energy for what we are about to do ?"

He said carrying me to a large white stocked kitchen..... everything smelled like lemon grass . It brought me closer to the heaven I had always imagined in my head .

And just like that the most beautiful man in the world pulled his shirt out ....chopping tomatoes half naked.....my mouth drooled at the sight.

I stood up to help him with lunch.

"No princess you get pampered here. Please let me serve you darling" He said with his signature boyish grin.

I was turned on with the mere sight of him in the kitchen.....

I was hungry ....but not for food.
That's the first time in my entire life I grew some balls and dragged my gorgeous groom to the sofa by his pants.

Our honeymoon had finally begun