chapter 8

(later)

Sam woke up and got up and curled up on the couch turning the tv on and puttinga hand onhis small bump that dean couldnt keep his hand off of. Sam thought about in the past month his life had gotten so much better and how if He had just fallen asleep in the cold snowy alleyway hed not be here in the nicest house hed ever been in.

Then there was a pounding on the door. he furrowed his Brows and got up to wake Dean. "deannnnn!" he whined and shook the alpha.

Dean shifted and opened his eyes. "What is it sammy?" he mumbled sleepily. 

"Someone is at the door so i woke you."

"Ill get it." Dean got up and gave sam a Nuzzle and took his hand and lead him to the door. sam noticed Dean freeze when they got close to the door. He growled low. "Sam go to the couch.." he said voice low. 

"Who is it?"

"some one who i have a grudge with...." Dean growled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean Opened the door as sam went to the couch. His fatther was standing in the doorway. Dea growled at him. "What the hell do you want." 

"Nothing just visiting." his father replied. the talelr alpha pushed pasted Dean and inside.

"Hey i thought i told you never to come back!!!" Dean growled.

"Dont talk to me that way!" John barked walking further into the appertment.

"Get the fuck out!!!!!!!!!!!!" dean growled again.

"Dean calm down............" Sam Says walking to him and putting his chin on Deans shoulder.

Dean calmed at sams scent and took a breath. "sam meet my father......"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHAHAHA CLIF HANGER! SORRY BUT NOT SORRY BECAUSE I LOVE U GUYS

sTAY TUNED FOR MORE

I SHALL BE BACK

FAREWELL