chapter 9

"whos this bitch?" John asked motioning to sam.

sam whimpered slightly and Dean felt the anger bristle through him. He growled. "FUCK YOU DAD!!!!!!! HES MY MATE AND YOU CANT GO AROUND CALLING HIM THAT! YOURE MORE OF A BITCH THAN ANY OMEGA ANYWERE!!!!!!!!!!!" 

That did it Dean knew before he knew it his Father had him pinned against the wall. "Dont you fuckin talk to me that way Dean." he growled. 

"Fuck you you were never a real father to me anyway. You took away my brother just because he was an omega and i am gonna let you know I am close to getting him back. Who knows what pain you put him through???!!!???!!!" Dean growled.

John snorted. "he brought us alot of money. Male omegas are a rarity and i got enough money to keep this family Going."

"You sold your own Fuckin son to get money?! Thats sickening youre a fuckin monster."

"I did what i had to do."

"You could have sold the impala for i all care! He was and is my brother!"

"the car was more important!"

Dean lost it. He balled his fist and punched John in the gut. John grunted and doubled over and then Dean gave him a solid kick in the ribs. "THE CAR?!" Dean was shaking with rage and he kicked John again. "what you did tore our family apart! mom was heartbroken thats why she left with me! she was scared of you."

"what do you know?!" John growled and stood up blood trickling out of his mouth.

"I know what you made this family. My family. And now im an adult and I can make my own choises and now im gonna renounce you. Youre no longer my father. you never were. So Screw you and get the hades out!" Dean said and dragged John to the door and threw him out and slammed the door and bolted it.

"Dean......." Sam whimpered and Dean looked up and back to sam. The poor guy was almost terrified. Dean realized That sam had never seen him like this.

"Sorry-i-Sam im sorry..."Dean said and moved over to him and pulled him close.scenting his neck. "baby im sorry..."

Sam nuzzled him and Dean just held him close.  "You scared me....."

"Im sorry sammy...."

"Never please...."

"ill never do it again....."

Sam nodded. "Cuddle?" he asked flashing those eues that Dean had dubbed the puppy dog eyes. He reached up and ruffled sams ears. And sam leaned into the touch.

"Sure. Bed?" Dean asked smiling.

Sam just nods and then move to the bed and dean pulls sam close and turns on the TV. "Hows the little one?"

"they're good..."

"theyre?" dean asked excited.

"Yep i can sense it..."Sam says biting his lip putting his hand over deans.

"Damn we need more baby stuff..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINAL CHAPTER BEFORE I LEAVE U GUYS FOR A HOPEFULLY SHORT HIATUS (cough cough absolutely not like 1D's) I PROMISE I SHALL COME BACK.

AND SORRY NOT FOR THE CLIFHANGER

ADIOS