Countries Star In....

Cell block tango. Sorry if this is complete cringe.... and this was inspired by Awkward_Anime_Fan
-----------------------------------------------------

The cell lights up to reveal the female countries, they all stood up and walked to a steel bench

"Pop"
"Six"
"Squish"
"Uh-uh"
"Moscow"
"Austria"

And now the six merry murderesses from the county jail and in their rendition of the Cell Block Tango

"Pop"
"Six"
"Squish"
"Uh-uh"
"Moscow"
"Austria"

"Pop"
"Six"
"Squish"
"Uh-uh"
"Moscow"
"Austria"

"Pop"
"Six"
"Squish"
"Uh-uh"
"Moscow"
"Austria"

"Pop"
"Six"
"Squish"
"Uh-uh"
"Moscow"
"Austria" All the girls stood up and made a circle with their backs facing each other.
"He had it coming"
"He had it coming"
"He only had himself to blame"
"If you'd been there"
"If you'd seen it" Everyone but Monaco finished
"I betcha you would've done the same" Monaco finished.
"Pop"
"Six"
"Squish"
"Uh-uh"
"Moscow"
"Austria"
Belgium stood up and leaned on a wall and the spotlight landed on her.
"You know how people have these little habbits that get you down, like Spain, Spain liked to chew gum, no not chew....pop. So I came home this one day a little irritated, and I'm looking for a bit of sympathy, and there's Spain sitting on the couch, drinking a beer and chewing, no not chewing popping! And so I said to him 'you pop that him one more time'" Belgium let out a small sigh
"And he did, so I grabbed the shotgun off the wall and I fired two warning shots" Everyone stopped, Belgium froze for go a seconds.
"Into his head" She smirked
"He had it coming!"
"He had it coming!"
"He only had himself to blame"
"If you'd been there"
"If you'd heard it!"
"I betcha you would have some the same!" Everyone sing the chorus softly and Monaco stood up as the spotlight followed her.
"I met England in London, about two years ago, he told me he was single, and we got it off right away. So we started living together, he would go to work, he's come home, I'd fix him a drink and then we'd have dinner. And then I found out, 'single' he told me? Single my ass" She said punching the wall making a large hole in the gray wall.
"Not only was he married, oh no, he had six wives, one of british people you know, so that night he came home, and I fixed him his drink, as usual" The singing stopped.
"You know some guys just can't hold their arsenic"
"He had it coming"
"Pop six"
"He had it coming"
"Moscow, Austria"
"He took a flower in its prime"
"And then he used it"
"Ha"
"And then he abused it"
"Six"
"It was a murder, but not a crime" Soon Seychells stood up and circled the other five females.
"Now I'm standing in the kitchen, carving the chicken for dinner, minding my own business, and in stroms my husband France, in a jealous rage. 'You been screwing the milkman' he says, he was crazy, and he kept screaming 'you've been screwing the milkman'" Seychells smiled and held a knife to Belgium's stomach and poked her lightly.
"He ran in to my knife, he ran into my knife ten times"
"If you'd been there"
"If you'd have seen it"
"I betcha you would have some the same" Lichtenstein stood up and walked to the spotlight with her dead down in shame, she looked up.
"What am I doing here? They say my famous lover held down my husband while I chopped off his head! But it isn't true, I am innocent! I don't know why Uncle Sam says I did it" She faces the wall and his her eyes with her arm.
"I tried to explain to the police station, but they couldn't understand me!" Belarus for down to her ear and whispered
"Yeah but did you do it?" Lichtenstein turned to her with tears cascading down her face as she grabbed the cell bars.
"Uh-uh not guilty!" Belarus smirked and walked to the other end of the cell.
"My sister Ukrain and I had this double act, and my husband Russia traveled around with us. Now for the last number in our act, we did twenty acrobatic tricks in a row, one, two, three, four, five, splits, spread eagles, back flips, flip flops, one right after the other. So this one night in Moscow, the three of us boozing, having a few laughs. And we ran out of ice, so I went out to get some, I come back open the door, and there's Ukrain and Russia, doing number seventeen the spread eagle, well I was in such a state of shock, I completely blacked out, I can't remember a thing, it wasn't untill later, when I was washing the blood off my hands, I even knew they were dead"
"They had it coming"
"They had it coming all along"
"I didn't do it (she didn't do it) but if I done it (but if she done it)"
"How could you tell me I was wrong?!"
"They had it coming"
"They had it coming all along"
"I didn't do it, but if I done it?"
"How could tell me that I was wrong?!" Hungary walked up there with her head held high and lightly shoved Belarus out of the spotlight.
"I loved Austria, more then I could possibly say. He was a real artistic guy......sensitive.....a painter. But he was always trying to find himself, and on the way he found, Germany, Japan, Italy and Prussia. I guess you could say that we broke up because of artistic differences, he was himself as alive, and i saw him dead!" All the female countries stood up and created a circle three females would go down while three others stayed standing.
"The dirty bum, bum, bum,bum, bum" They three who were down stood up and the three that were standing went down.
"The dirty bum, bum, bum, bum, bum"
"They had it coming"
"They had it coming all along"
"Cause if they used us"
"And they abused us"
"How could you tell us that we we're wrong!?"
"He had it coming"
"He had it coming"
"He had it coming"
"He had it coming"
"He only had himself to blame"
"If you'd been there"
"If you'd seen it"
"I betcha you would have done the same" Belgium leaned forward.
"You pop that him one more time" Then Monaco.
"Single my ass" Seychells next
"Ten times" Lichtenstein
"Miert csukott Uncle Sam bortonbe" Then Belarus
"Number seventeen the spread eagle" and last but not least Hungary
"Artistic differences" It all went black.
"Pop" The light hit Belgium and turned off
"Six" It happened with Monaco.
"Squish" when it landed on Seychells she held the knife to her stomach.
"Uh-uh" Lichtenstein said covering her eyes with her arm.
"Moscow" Belarus said with venom lacing her voice.
"Austria" And it all blacked out for the second time.