Early Morning Loving

Y/n's POV

Grunting, as the sunlight shined through the seemingly thin fabric that draped over the windows. I turned around and was met by the face of my loving husband, softly snoring.

I genuinely smiled, after all of the abuse life has given me, he was the only blessing i received that has been with me ever since.

I loved the way he laughed at my silly antics whenever he caught me dancing in the kitchen. I loved the way his eyes shine whenever i decided to surprise him. I loved the way his face scrunches up whenever he didn't like the food his sister prepared. Typical for a man who grew up with his mother, who have been the woman that stood by his side. I loved the way he makes kissy faces at me and pouting whenever i don't give him cuddles. I love all the things about him. He was too damned perfect.

I raised my hand and traced his eyes, the seemingly large hooked nose i was always fond of, and his kissable and plump lips.

I was pulled out of my trance when i heard his deep velvety voice speak.

"Well good morning to you too, love." He said groggily and leaned down to kiss my forehead.

I giggled. "Well good morning to you too, Mr. Rickman." snuggling closer to his neck and gave his neck little kisses.

He chuckled and stroked my hair. "I could tell you slept well, judging by the neck kisses you're giving."

I looked up and was met by the soft stare of the man i loved.

"I always sleep well whenever you're here to cuddle, Alan. Im sorry for the pain im giving your arm though." I said, chuckling, watching his facial expression change into a cute lost puppy, with big eyes and pouty lips.

"Right back at you. Im not bothered about the pain im experiencing, seeing you getting comfortable was enough for me." He said leaning down and kissed me passionately.

The kiss went heated for a while. But it seemed like faith isn't really on our side right now.

At the doorway, stood our 6 year old daughter, clutching her wolf plushie and furiously rubbed her eyes to get rid of the tears that were threatening to fall.

"Allison baby, are you alright? What's wrong?" I said worriedly, getting up, still in my underwear and an oversized shirt which Alan owned, I stride over to the little girl that was sobbing and carried her over to the bed.

Her sobbing stopped, seeing me and Alan's worried faces and hugged us close.

"A-alli had nightmares mum. I dreamt that s-someone took my mum and dad away." She said, lips trembling as she started to sob again.

"Shh, mum and dad's here, we won't leave our baby girl alone, okay?" Alan said, comforting his carbon copy and rubbed circles around her back to help her calm.

"P-promise?" She squeaked, and hugged her dad tightly.

"Promise." Alan said, kissing her daughters head and clutched her close.

I smiled, seeing the two important persons of my life all cuddled up together.

I was blessed to have them both.

I and i thank for that everyday.

Alan turned to me and mouthed, "We'll continue later, love."

I smiled and nodded.

In all honesty, i don't need some early morning loving, all i needed was my husband and my little girl to be with me.

Happy and contented.

Forever and Always.