Don't worry, I'll still have me.

Short A/N coming through~

This is my compensation for the readers that i left hanging. Has light angst so yeah i'm very sorry 'bout this. Please listen to the attached video above so you get the 'feels' I am talking about. Hehe.

---------------

Being in love with one of the most iconic actor in the industry has it's own ups and downs.

But lately, i haven't been feeling the 'Ups' only the 'Downs'.

Alan always comes home drunk, stunk with another woman's perfume and hickies. But whenever i ask him about it in the morning, he suddenly gets angry at me and takes a quick shower because he was running 'Late' for the shooting. He although explained himself and i still had the 'feeling', but still, I believed him.

And boy i was wrong about my decision.

I was coming home from visiting my sister when i heard that particular moan. I held my tears back as i slowly crept up the stairs, stopping just in front of our bedroom door that was slightly ajar. I peeked in, seeing my beloved husband get a fucking blowjob by his co-actress. My tears were now flowing uncontrollably as I broke into a fit of silent sobs. I tried to compose myself and knocked. I heard the rustle of the sheets and the pounding of feet on the floor. I quickly went down stairs and sat by the sofa.

A few minutes passed but my tears didn't stop flowing. My nose was red, as I was staring into the pictures of me and Alan enjoying ourselves together at our travels. I was suddenly pulled out to reality when someone cleared their throat.

I looked up, seeing Alan in his robe with disheveled hair and a sad smile. I smiled back sadly, motioning him to sit down across from me.

I was afraid of him actually duping every single thing that he didn't like about me that I actually said the first thing that came into my mind.

"I know you've been cheating on me, love. And it's quite alright. I-i know I am not enough. Um, do you want me to take my stuff now? I won't be long, I have little to no stuff anyways. I'll only be a moment if that's alright with you." I said hurriedly, not noticing the incoming panic attack.

He was silent, looking at me in the eyes, with tears streaming down his face. I stood up, walked towards the staircase when I was pulled back into his embrace one last time. I couldn't control myself anymore, I sobbed horribly while in his embrace.

"I'm so sorry, love. I didn't mean to hurt you. I-i was too selfish to see that you were hurting because of me. Please don't leave me. I do love you, so much." he pleaded, his sobs clearly emitting throughout the house.

"I don't know anymore, Alan. I love you and all but I don't think I can take it anymore. I'll just walk away and act like nothing happened between us. Don't worry, I'll still have me."

I smiled sadly and sighed, pulling away from his embrace and scurried upstairs to pack my things. As I went downstairs, I saw him kneeling in the bottom. I kissed his forehead one last time, and with a sad smile, I dropped a pregnancy test onto his hand and whispered,

"I love you Alan Rickman."

-------------------------

Fuck yeah I made myself cry. Thank you so much for reading. Hope you guys will request some more. Feel free to comment what you felt. I'll be replying to you anyways. Until next one-shot. Ciao for now. ❤