Even The Nights Are Better

Alan Rickman has been single for way too long. His colleagues have always dote on him for being one. And he was getting tired of it. 

He wanted to fall in love; he knew he wanted to. He's just afraid that when he'll find someone, that someone will leave him eventually, just like Rima did 15 years ago.

So when he met (Y/N) in a gala, he couldn't believe himself. 

He was now in love again.

Now being in love is not the easiest thing and so does approaching you. But hey, if you really love someone, you'll conquer your worst fears, even if it means shedding a bit of private life to the press just to talk to you.

"Hey Alan, stop staring and go talk to her, i know you want to." Johnny Depp winked and laughed.

"If i have enough balls to, then yes i would've but then again i'm still really uncomfortable with the fact that there's far too many paparazzi in the venue." Alan shivered quietly.

And yes it was true. It was the premiere of Alice in Wonderland and approaching you was kinda sketchy; the paparazzi is still on his life trying hard to pry the 'lovelife' topic from him.

"Do you want to talk to her in a private booth, then? Ooh, Alan you're nasty" Johnny laughed and smirked

"Fuck this. I'm just gonna approach her." Alan sighed and went to get another glass of champagne.

He wasn't quite sure what happened but when he turned around; there she was, standing only five feet apart.

Y/N smiled and approached him slowly, squeezing past the guests and walking straight to Alan.

"Hi." "Hey" They said at the same time.

Y/N giggled and stretched out her hand, looking into Alan's eyes as she smiled, "My name's Y/N, I'm one of the lucky journalists who was invited to take a scoop at this after party," she leaned in slightly, her hand still out and whispered, "but between you and me, I'd rather enjoy this moment than to document every single thing." she leaned out and smiled kindly.

Alan smiled softly and shook her hand, looking at her gorgeous beige gown, her hair in a bun and her ears and neck adorning beautiful crystals. "That's quite a nice loophole you've found. I trust everything is alright so far?" He chuckled softly as he took back his hand, calling a sommelier near and taking two flutes of champagne, handing the other to the woman in front of him.

Y/N took the glass and sipped, looking at Alan directly and smiling after. Alan offered his arm, smiling shyly, "May i take you to the balcony, perhaps? I want to get to know you better."

With a soft look, Y/N hooked her hand on his bicep as they walked outside a nearby balcony, overlooking the peaceful lake that reflected a sky full of stars.

"Am i so interesting, Mr. Rickman?" Y/N poked at him playfully, her laugh music to his ears.

"It's not so normal for a journalist to just sit back and relax instead of bugging the other celebrities present." He looked at her and laughed quietly, taking a sip from his glass.

Y/N looked at him and smiled, placing her chin on her hand and swirled her glass around, "I despise that kind of attitude. I can linger around celebrities without the need for a notepad to write the "juicy details" as per my manager. I think it creeps people out."

Damn.

This woman really knows how to do shit. Alan thought.

Y/N looked at her small wristwatch and sighed, looking back at Alan and smiled. Pulling out a card, she handed it to him (if her fingers lingered for too long, I don't know what to say) and looked at him in the eye, "I trust i could talk to you in a personal level. I must be going, my manager is expecting me to come back to the office tonight for some late night editing." She whispers, her voice so melodic and soft.

Alan nodded and whispered back, "I will, cherie. I won't keep you any longer."

She went in for a hug, her cheek lingering against his. She pulled back slightly and planted a soft kiss on his cheek and smirked, "I'll be waiting, Alan."

She pulled away and handed her glass back to the waiter, walking away. Her hips moving along as she walked into the sea of people and headed out the front door.

Alan was shookt to say the least. He just spoke to an independent and fierce woman. Just his type.

"Why Alan, cat got your tongue?" Johnny sneaked up on him looking afar, smirking as he saw the exchange between the two.

"I think my heart got stolen, J."