Christmas Loving

Christmas time was always hectic for Y/N. Files and reports piling up for her to finish before the holiday break starts.

Signing the last report on her desk, she yawned and stretched, hearing for bones crack as it released the tension that has been sitting on her muscles and bones for the last 8 hours.

She sighed, taking her things together with her personal laptop, she rode the elevator down to the lobby of her company and yawned again before stepping off and wishing her employees a merry christmas while walking out of the building, seeing the beauty of London in the winter time.

She admired the city's beauty that was covered in an almost thick layer of white heaven as she just drove past the gate of the private subdivision she and her beloved husband, Alan Rickman, reside peacefully.

This year, they had both agreed on not holding a christmas party. The rush of planning and designing of the venue was too tiring for them.

Y/N smiled softly, as she spots her husband's shadow dancing on the window, the classical music seething through and it can be heard from outside. Slowly, Y/N carried her tired body through the big double oak doors and managed to trudge in front of the sofa, with the fireplace lit up and wood crackling, she almost drifted away.

"Do you want tea, my dear?" The soft, velvety voice said, sitting near his wife and taking her head and tucking it in the crook of his neck.

"I'd like a cuppa, thanks" said a tiny voice that later on sighed contently.

"Then a cuppa you shall have, love."

He quickly called a maid and told her to make Y/N's favorite tea. He smiled softly looking at his tired wife smiling lazily while looking up on him.

"You smell so wonderful, daddy."

Alan smiled. Being called 'daddy' outside of the bedroom was always his favorite thing.

A couple of cuppas later, they both snuggled into each other's arm, staring at the warm fireplace with Alan occasionally kissing his lovely wife's forehead, cuddling her to sleep.

It was times like this Alan always cherished because they rarely got the time to se each other awake because of their work.

And when he does get the chance, he makes sure y/n enjoys his company, by whispering sweet words and compliments on her ear with a cup of her favorite tea while listening to soft jazz.

It was times like this that they made themselves happy.

And it was always worth it.

--------------

Sorry for the crappy chap.
This chpa was supposed to be uploaded on christmas eve but with relatives over? Nah, no writing for me.