Daddy's Here Now

Y/n was a troubled 14 year-old. With fake friends surrounding her, only wanting to he with her because she was the daughter of the famous Alan Rickman.

She struggled to cope with her depression and was secretly cutting herself.

She was always the top student in her school which only means one thing and people bully her for it: Being a nerd.

At home, she was so cheerful in front of her oblivious father, trying her best to not let her dad see through her façade, seeing the nights when her father came home and just passed out on the sofa with a new script lying on the floor after being dropped.

"Hey nerd!" a blonde girl with cheerleader uniform called out to her.

Y/n internally groaned, thinking what was the pretty little bitch's problem. She turned around only to be drenched in red slushy.

The whole school hall erupted into fits of giggles and laughter, leaving the embarrassed girl in unheard fits of sobs and unseen stream of tears.

"What's wrong you little whore? Cat got you--- Oh my god." The dumb blonde launched herself towards the sobbing girl when she saw who was behind her.

"Don't call my daughter a name that belongs to you." A smooth and silky baritone voice rung through out the hall and everyone went silent, watching the cheerleader getting into trouble.

Alan strode towards her daughter and held her close, wiping off the red slushy that managed to stain her daughter's face.

The dumb blonde was shocked to say the least. She was doomed, being caught in the act, bullying a student.

Not just any student, the daughter of an alumni and a major member of the board, Alan Rickman. She could loose all her positions in the damned school in just a poof.

Alan escorted her daughter outside, fuming about the school's bullying policy which by the way didn't work in any way possible.

"We'll get your things first thing in the morning, dove. You'll be stopping school just this year and will continue your studies in Harvard." He sadly smiled at his daughter's state.

"R-really dad? Y-you're taking me to the US with you and mum?"

Alan just nodded and watched her daughter get rid of her now red-stained grey cardigan only to find thin scars that were lining up in her arms.

"Y/N Rickman. What did you do with your arms?"

The girl was now silent, secretly cussing inside her head as she forgot the reason why she was wearing long sleeves.

"Please don't do this, dove. Me and your Mum love you so much. I can't afford to lose you. " The man with baritone voice was now gone, and was replaced with a broken and seemingly strangled voice.

Silent tears flowed down her face as she scooted closer towards her father and hugged his waist tightly.

Alan parked the car on the curb and hugged her daughter back, with the words her daughter needed.

"I'm here now, baby girl. Daddy's here now."