True Love (Severus Snape)

You and Severus never really got along. You were both in Slytherin, and you were his biggest competitor in Potions as he was yours in Defense Against The Dark Arts.

Your rivalry can be seen until now even though you are now both Professors in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

You were the only professor that lasted in the Defense Against the Dark Arts class and Severus was pissed because he wanted your spot so badly.

What he doesn't know however, is that you want to take over Potions. You've always loved being in front of the cauldron and experimenting to create new useful potions that you could introduce to the wizarding world.

It also came as a big surprise when Professor Dumbledore announced your relationship with the dungeon bat at lunch time.

Some students' jaws were hanging, some were cringing and some students from a particular house cheered for their head of house.

You were the sweet person between the two of you. You were the most affectionate and sometimes it bothers him too much. You always bicker in front of the students whenever you get the chance.

Sometimes you two could be seen in the Great Hall, you being upset with him and him being so ignorant and cocky.

Sometimes you both were seen in the courtyard, sitting down onp the grass and having a little picnic together.

And then the worst happened.

You were kidnapped by one of Voldemort's estranged followers. Baiting Severus to come to you so they could kill him.

You struggled to get away for 3 days, but it was hopeless, they've got a hold of your wand and snapped it into two pieces.

Of course you would've used wandless magic but your energy was so drained that even talking was difficult for you.

Severus was furious of course. Causing him to shout at Dumbledore's face in the middle of his speech about your absence.

He was livid everytime and couldn't contain himself until he finally had enough and just bursted into tears in the middle of his Potions class with Harry Potter in it.

Search parties were everywhere until Severus got the news that your location has been found and who kidnapped you.

He was like a madman. Swearing other people who came near him.

By the 8th day, you've given up. You were parched and so tired. You were slowly losing consciousness when you  heard the commotion outside of the room you were locked in.

Spells and unforgivables were heard. After a while it stopped, and in came Severus, unharmed with tears in his eyes.

Severus untied you and carried you bridal style, murmuring, "Oh Y/N please stay awake for me please."

------------------------

You were now safe and now sleeping soundly in St. Mungos with a disheveled Severus Snape asleep by your side. You moved your finger, and slowly opened your eyes to see your love asleep ny your side.

"You know, for a dungeon bat, you're really emotional."

You chuckled, causing Severus to shot up his head and looked at you with scared and tired eyes.

"Just because i annoy you all the time, doesn't mean i don't love you, you know."

"I know that. This relationship wouldn't start if your dark demeanour didn't exist."

--------------------------

CRAPPY CHAP I KNOW I'M SORRY I HAVE NO SLEEP AT ALL AND I JUST WROTE THIS AT 4 AM SO I WON'T FORGET IF EVER I. FALL ASLEEP.