The meeting (A BTS FF PT.1)

You are in :South Korea :  Before we begin the writers pov:  You , y/n is a high school student about to graduate and you still don't know what you want to do with your life, but in the meantime your friend lisa is keeping you company as she too does not know what she wants to become,  but unlike you, lisa is distracted by 7 boys named bts, she always wanted to meet them but didn't have enough money, her birthday was coming up and  bts had a concert and a fan meeting on the same day...

————————————————

End of editors pov

————————————

~

Know we begin our story in y/n's room 

————————————————————————

*You get a text message from lisa*

Text message: 

Lisa: Ya!!!!!

You:What do you want now?

Lisa: Hey what makes you think I want something.

You: Your birthday is tomorrow so...just tell me what you want. 

Lisa: Mmmmmm.

You:  WHAT DO YOU WANT pabo?

Lisa: Welllllllll.

You: Just tell me.

Lisa: I want to meet btssssss.

You: Lisa you always ask for that each year,  and I never have enough money so what makes you think I have enough know?

Lis: Idk I felt lucky today, anyway where are you is Friday, we still have school.

You: I don't feel good so I'm not going.

Lisa: well can I come over after school?

You: Do I even have to answer that, you know the answer.

Lisa: Im going to bring you soup "daughter".

You: Ok "mom" just make sure its chicken soup, ok.

Lisa: Mmmmmmmmmmmk.

————————————————————

End of text message convo:

————————————————————

*You sit up from your bed*

Y/n pov:

~

You: DAMM this girl, she is so gullible I'm not even sick, I just need to stay home to get her present ready, I love her so much she is the only true friend I have, I have to make this as special as It can be.

*You suddenly open your computer*

I swear if there was van that said bts inside, she WILL  go inside, pabo!!

*You chuckle to yourself lightly*

Mmm lets see tickets,tickets,tickets. Yes there are exactly 2 left, yayyyyy. 

Ok there purchased!! 

Know we wait till she brings my chicken soup!!!

~

*Few hours pass by and lisa arrives she kicks your door open for her dramatic entrance*

~

You: Yaaaaa!! Lisa do you have to kick the door open every fucking time.

Lisa: Yes hoe, wait...... wtf..... 

You: What?

Lisa: Your not sick are you!!! I bought you soup how could you!! Give me my 3 dollars and 54 cense back!!!

You: Ill pass but sit I have some news *You said in a serious tone*

Lisa: What.

You: So for your birth-

*Lisa cuts you off*

Lisa: WAIT YOU GOT ME BTS TICKETS OMGGGG!!!!

You: Bitch really!! How did you even know. 

Lisa: Its the only thing I asked for, I mean I just put 2 and 2 together.

You: Mmm,well yes your going to see bts, but...

Lisa: But what?

You: I got you a DAMM BUNDLE BITCH YOU GOING TO SEE THEM PERFORM AND MEET THEM.

Lisa: HOLY SSHHITTTT STICKS REALYY!!!!

*You smiled*

You: YES.

*Lisa hugged you and almost killed you*

You: Im not going to be able to go with you if you kill me.

Lisa: O sorry, Im excited your actually going you don't like them at all.

You: YAAA!! I do like them as human beings but I have bigger things to think about.

Lisa: Sure,sure so what time are we going. 

You: Well the concert starts early then the fan meet  starts some hours after so that will give us some time to freshen up and eat.

Lisa: Ya you need it cause in 2 minutes you end up sweating buckets.

You: Im'a kill you come here hoe....

*You chased her and you won like always, you also sent her home to get ready for tomorrow and rest*

You: Damm I better learn there names, I don't want  to be disrespectful, that will also give me a chance to eat me soup...hehe

~

*Its know 3 in the morning and you still haven't eaten your soup...oddly*

*You look at the time*

You: Wow how can I be up this damm late, Its a new record, 

*you stayed up t1 more hour looking at bts and future job opportunities,you came across a job idea that made you happy*

You: This job is interesting *professional makeup and hairstylist*, wow they get paid a lot and have amazing experiences, I mean I'm hella good at my makeup and hair, but this, this might be it, the job I want. BUT IM NOT SURE, AGHHHH.

~

*With that you passed out*

~

*Morning*

*The day of the bts concert and lisa's birthday*

—————————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED...