The meeting (A BTS FF PT.3)

The meeting ( A BTS FF PT.3 )

Previously

~

*They started chasing you, but they couldn't keep up because you where to fast you ran into a staff room without knowing, They could't find you, so you decided to stay there till the coast was clear*

BUT...

Stranger: WHO ARE YOU!!

~

End of recap

~

Stranger: WHO ARE YOU!!!

*You turned around and saw 9 staff members, looking at you*

You: Umm-

Staff member: GET OUT NOW YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE HERE, CANT YOU READ THE SIGN!!!!

*They started to drag you out, forcefully*

*Two staff members grabbed you hand and started to take you out*

You: NO NO PLEASE THERE GOING TO HURT ME IF THEY FIND ME, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME GO OUTSIDE!!

*You where so scared of what might happen but the staff didn't listen and they kicked you out*

*Once you got out you were scared you banged on the door to tell the staff to let you back in but no one answered*

Staff member 1: Aigoo why is she so desperate to see BTS why cant she just wait.

Staff member 2: Idk I think she really needs our help didn't you hear her she was so scared to go outside what if she is in trouble.

Staff member 1: Its all just a show, you know those girls they just want to meet their oppas so badly that they will do anything.

Staff member 2: I guess your right, but why is she still banging on the door so relentlessly.

Staff member 1: Don't answer, she might fight her way in, it was hard enough trying to take her out.

Staff member 2: yes sir.

You: Let me in please!!

*You heard the group of 8 girls behind you and you turned around slowly*

The Group of 8 girls: Well, look-ii here, we have pretty girl.

You: Please don't hurt me

The Group of 8: We are going to do worse than hurt you.

*They ran towards you and started kicking you and punching, you fell to the ground*

The group of 8:This is what you get for trying to steal our oppas, WE TOLD YOU BEING BEAUTIFUL DOES NOT MAKE YOU BETTER THAN US

You: I ne—v—e—r sa—id—it—was. *You could bearly speak the pain was to much for you to handle, you started coughing out blood*

The group go 8: Oh look she can speak THAT MEANS WE ARE NOT HITTING HER HARD ENOUGH !!!

*The door suddenly opens and its the staff member who kicked you out*

Staff member: WHAT TF IS THIS LEAVE NOW!!! *He screamed to the group of 8*

*The group of 8 ran away as fast as they could, while the staff member picked you up (bridal style) and took you inside the room, but little did you know BTS was there in the room*

*The staff member put you down gently on the floor and called the doctors on set, they rushed to you, you where severely hurt on your stomach, you were gushing blood, and to top it all off you passed out *