The meeting (A BTS FF PT.2)

*Morning*

*The day of the bts concert and lisa's birthday*

~

*You woke up at 6 in the morning to get ready, you didn't get sleep at all, and you didn't eat anything for 17 hours straight, but still you feel fine*

*You woke up to lisa calling you*

You: hello? * You said in a sleepy tone*

Lisa: WTF!!!!! are you not ready yet we need to go or else we will be late. Get your ass up!!!!

You: ok,ok

*End of call*

~

*You look at the time*

You: HOLY SHITT I AM LATE

DAM,DAM,DAM,

*You put on your clothes and put your hair up, you do your makeup and get in the car*

*You arrive at lisa's house*

You: Get in lisa!!

*You start driving to the venue*

Lisa: why so late?

You: I stayed up late so I overslept.

Lisa: Why did you stay up?

You: I was doing research on bts and job ideas.

Lisa: You need to stop worrying and enjoy life.

You: Hey don't give that corny shit, I'm worried cause I have nothing.

Lisa: But your good at everything, you will be fine, and as for me I know what I want to do.

*You look at her*

You: Wait since when!!

*Lisa chuckled a bit*

Lisa: Well I always loved singing and dancing, so....I Want to be a kpop star.

You: Well damm, you are?

Lisa: Yup.

*In your mind*

You: Great know I'm the only one who might end up working at MCDAONALDS.

*End of thoughts*

Lisa: Hey this does not mean that your alone, I'm still going to be here for you.

You: I know I'm just worried that ill become nothing.

Lisa: Ok stop, you have straight A's, you are good in sports, makeup,hair, style, and much much more.

You: Well those things don't help since I'm not sure what will make me happy.

Lisa: You will find the thing that makes you happy don't worry!

You: sure sure.

*You sigh*

~

*10 minutes pass and you both arrive to the venue, since you got a premium package you can just go right in and not wait in the line*

Lisa: OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG!!!

You: YAA!! are you a 5 year old, calm down.

Lisa: Sorry I just cant wait to see them.

You: LISA LOOK AT ME, YOU BETTER NOT ACTUALLY SHIT YOURSELF, CASUE ITS GONNA SMELL

Lisa: Fuck off!