My Name

When I got to my room I ran to the bed and fell to it. Then it hit me. Today is that day I was supposed to graduate from high school.

I felt tears come to my eyes. This was not right. I should be with my family and friends, not here locked up in this room.

I went to the bathroom grabbing a towel. I took my clothes off and jumped into the tub. I let the tears come to me and thought about everything. Will I ever see Kevin grown up? Will I ever see my mom and dad? Will I ever get out of here?

I slowly put my head under water with all the thoughts in my head. I closed my eyes and held my breath. I just want to stop thinking about everything.

I heard a knock at the door but I just let it go.I felt my head going light. My chest was hurting and my head was light. There was a Big Bang on the door and I popped up taking in all the air I could l. I looked to the door and saw that there was a hole in it.

I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body fast as the door was kicked open. My head was still spinning and everything was weird.

When the door opened Mr. Hayes came running in. He looked at me with frightened eyes and ran to me.

"What the hell was going on in here? Why weren't you answering when they were knocking?" He put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me to him. I was getting his nice suit wet.

"I-I w-was t-thinking" then I remembered what I was thinking about. I pushed him back and saw the confused look on his face.

"I was thinking about how I'm missing my graduation because of you" I hissed. I looked down and saw that I was only in a towel. I ran and went to my room and ran into my closet. I locked it and grabbed something to put on. My eyes stared to burn again with tears.

I went down to the ground and just stayed there.

"Juliet please open the door" Mr. Hayes knocked on the door.

"Just leave me alone." I cried. I heard a sigh from him "I'll be back by 6:00 for us to go out" and with that I heard his footsteps leaving my room.

I don't know how long I stayed in the closet for.i finally though that maybe I should just get ready. I haven't eaten anything in a while and my stomach was killing me.

I picked out a dress and did my hair and makeup

I put a pair of white heels on and grabbed a purse

I put a pair of white heels on and grabbed a purse. I looked one last time at myself in the mirror before there was a knock at my door.

"Come in" I said turning around to see Mr.Hayes  walk in. He was dressed in a suit and his hair was put back like it was the first time I met him.