Wants to see you

I woke when I felt a hand on my leg moving up. I popped open my eyes to see Noah in the dark. I looked to the window and saw that it was till dark out.

"You said you would come back in the morning" I hissed kicking at his hand.

"I did but you were still sleeping. It's the next day love... well next afternoon"

"Stop calling me that" I said as I felt his hand move up once more.

He smiled down at me and all I wanted to do was smack it off. His hand got closer to the inside of my leg and I closed it really tight.

"Stop un tie me" I said pulling on the thing. He chuckled "and what if I don't? What are you going to do?"

I made a puppy dog face to him.

"Please I have to really go to the bathroom" he sighed and took it off my hands. I jumped up grabbing a towel Running into the bathroom. I turned and locked the door. I went to the bathroom before I slipped out of my clothes getting into the shower.

When I was done I got out and blowdried my hair a little. I forgot that I didn't have any clothes so I looked out the door to see that he was gone. I ran into my closet and grabbed a pair of black panties and a matching bra. Putting them on first I grabbed a big shirt on and shorts.

When I was done I felt my stomach growl. I went down to the kitchen and found some soup .I cooked it and sat down at the kitchen table with it, and started eating it.

I heard a noise to the side of me and looked to see nothing. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to eat.

I put my spoon down when I heard another noise. I felt a hand go around my mouth and pull me off the chair. I brought my hand back and elbowed the person. I heard a grunt but turned to see a guy in a mask. He grabbed my arm and I brought my leg up and kicked him. He went back and I took this time to run and grab his head pulling him down. When he hit the floor the lights went on and I saw the Mr. Clean guy and the other one looking at me with smiles.

I looked to the guy on the floor who was in pain then back to them.

"What was that??" I hissed. "Well Matt here is training to be one of us and his first task was to kidnap you." The one chuckled. I rolled my eyes and helped Matt off of the floor.

He took his mask off and I saw that he was around my age. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. He was cute but definitely no Noah.

"Are you ok?" I asked because he was holding his neck.

"Yeah I'm fine. Where did you learn how to do that? And why didn't you guys tell me that she could do that?" Matt looked at them and they looked down.

"It's ok Matt I did the same thing to them." I smiled looking at them.

"And as for how I learn that. I went to classes. I have been doing it since I was 6"

"Wow that's impressive. Would you be willing to teach me some?" Matt asked. "Yeah sure how about tomorrow? We just need somewhere to do it."

"We have a mat down stairs to do it at." Mr. Clean said. I really need to find out there real names.

"Ok cool for now I'm going to go ice my shoulder" Matt walked over to the refrigerators and got a bag of peas putting it to his gut. I laughed when he left the room.

"Alright well I'll see you two tomorrow." I walked around them but Mr. Clean stopped me.

"Mr. Hayes wants to see you in his office." Why did he want to see me?

"Ok thanks" I walked to his office thinking about what he wants. What we did was not good. We can't do what we did last night again. I'll have to tell him.

I knocked on the door and heard him say come in. I opened the door to see him sitting at his desk looking at papers.

"You wanted to see me?" I closed the door and looked back to him

"Yes I did." He didn't look up. This was not good.

"Look if it is about last night I don't think that we should let that happen again." He looked up to me with confusion. He slowly got out of his chair and made his way to me.

"What do you mean?" His husky voice rung throughout the room.

" Well you only did it because I looked at someone. Why was that a bad thing? You think you own me and that is not true." I backed up from him but he followed. I got all the way to the door and he blocked me in with his arms. This is not good.

"What if I don't want to stop?" He asked narrowing his eyes at me.

"I don't care. I don't think this should go any further. I don't know you and you don't-" he grabbed my face and kissed me hard. I tried to push him back but  he pinned my arms above my head.

I squealed and tried to move but nothing. He's leg went into the middle of mine. I felt his tongue on my lips and I closed my mouth. He slowly brought his hand down to my butt and squeezed it making me squeal giving him the time to slide his tongue in.

My body was going limp in his arms. I couldn't stop him and I didn't want to. He grind into me making me moan. He smiled and did it again. What was he doing to me? He grabbed my legs and I jumped up wrapping them around him. He carried me over to his desk wiping all the papers off of it. He placed me on it and got on top of me.

Not in a million years would I think,  I would be letting the guy that took me away from everything do this to me.

I brought my hands to his hair and I pulled on it making him growl. He pulled his lips back letting me get air. He didn't stop though because he put his lips on my neck. I arched my back when he got to my sweet spot making me moan as well.

"I love it when you make those noises" I shivered at his words and felt something build up in my stomach.

His teeth brushed my skin making me jump. He pinned me down and held my neck. He sucked and bit at my skin making me arch my back.

"Noah" I moaned when he bit me one last time. He came back to my lips and left a small kiss. He looked into my eyes making me melt.

"You want to stop that?" He asked. I was frozen. What could do or say. I felt my breathing pick up again.

"I-I h-have to go" I pushed him up and went to make a run for it but he grabbed my arm.

"Don't run from me. I know you feel something when I'm near you." I looked to him. He brought his hand up to my face "I know you feel something when I touch you" I stopped breathing when he touched me.

"Don't fight this." He said bring my face closer to his.

There was a knock at his door and I pushed him back.

"Um sir we have Guests and I don't think there the good ones." Mr. Clean said not opening the door.

"Shit" Noah said running to his desk. He opened a drawer and pulled out a gun. I screamed and backed up.

"No Juliet I'm not going to hurt you. Please understand that I want to protect you, but the only way I can do that is if you listen to me." I heard a Big Bang and jumped.