Chapter 1: An unexpected friend

(Warning! There might be a few bad words here and there but I think it'll be clean for this chapter!)    

           I sighed breathing out of my mouth leaving a cloud of white smoke. No not literal smoke or cigarette smoke the smoke you see on a cold winter's morning kind of smoke. As I walked down the cobblestone streets of Italy I smelt the combination of freshly baked bread and clean air since it had rained the night before. Why was I walking around in Italy? To relive the memories of growing up in America when school was in session and Italy when I was on Summer and Winter break. As I passed the fishermen at the docks they shouted good morning to me, some in english and some with their native tongue of Italian. I smiled and shouted back at them in Italian, "Buongiorno!" Italian and English were the first languages I learned and I was equally fluent in both. Though I preferred English since I spoke it more often but I loved to speak Italian since it reminded me of my mother. 'Bless her'  I thought as memories danced in my head remembering the times I had running wild in Italy when I was younger and how much trouble I could get into but I always obeyed her...most of the time anyway.

          I chuckled at the thought of my mother running around the streets of Venice looking for me when I was right behind her the whole time. She had finally seen my shadow and we both ended up laughing because of how silly we must have looked, her looking for a lost child who was never lost in the first place! As I remembered my mother and time I had with her my eyes began to water and my pace slowed down until I stopped at the docks looking at the sunrise. Everyday I always stood here and watched the sunrise as I remember mama, she had beautiful chocolate brown hair with matching deep set green eyes that almost matched the shade of a emerald gem.

           I smiled lightly and was about to turn my back to head back home but a small sniffle caught my attention. I looked to my left to see a young boy around the age of 12...at most 12. He looked lost with his wide teary blue eyes, his blonde hair a mess from the wind, his abnormal bushy eyebrows scrunched in worry, and his bottom lip almost trembling. He didn't look Italian so I decided to ask him if he was lost, I gently walked over to him and bent down a little and asked in English, "Are you lost?" He looked at me with shock and asked, "Y-you speak English? Y-yes I'm lost. I-I kind of ran away from jerk face my older brother." I chuckled at his accent and asked, "Do you know where he might be?" He shook his head and I asked, "What's your name?" He perked up and said, "My name's Peter Kirkland! I may be small but I have a big heart!" I laughed and said, "My name's Amourie Marche-Vargas. Come on Peter let's go an adventure to find your older brother...named?" He stuck out his tongue and said, "Arthur is the jerk face's name." I laughed and said, "Come on Peter first off let's get you a coat so you don't freeze."

           We walked into an Italian coat shop and found him a good coat and walked around as I told him about the city and I told Peter stories about when I was little and he told me about his 'adventures'. It had begun to get late and I asked, "Are you staying at (Baglioni) Hotel Luna by any chance?" He gasped and said, "That's where my brother and his friends are staying!" I laughed and said, "Okay let's get going then..." I glanced at him and saw he was slowly falling asleep and paused said in a motherly tone, "Hey Peter climb onto my back baby boy." He did as told and held onto me as I made my way to my mother's hotel, I smiled softly as the thought of the sleeping boy on my back came into my mind. When we got there he woke up tiredly and asked, "Are we here?" I nodded and shushed him gently, I then opened the door with a click. Little did I know that that winter my world would turn upside down as I reunite with my adopted brothers as the world tries to figure if I'm a friend or foe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❤ Thank you for reading this story I'm creating! I really love to write and I love to please so if you have an suggestions or requests about characters or OC's please email me or message me. (I'm new to Wattpad as you can tell lol)❤

🌟*Gasp* What will happen when Amourie opens the door to the hotel? Stay tuned to find out! Love you guys/gals!🌟💋💋❤❤❤^3^💐

P.S. Welcome to my house! ^3^❤