Chapter 5: Meeting a Spaniard

(WARNING: A FEW CURSE WORDS AND DIFFICULT TOPICS! BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE READERS! EACH OF YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND UNIQUE AND BELONG! <3)

The following morn I awoke before the sun even had a chance to kiss the horizon. I got dressed and headed to the rink, strolling in the fresh Italian morning air clearing my mind as I entered the rink. Closing the main door behind me I wandered past the rink only to hear ice skates on the virgin layer of ice, I paused midway to the locker room and made my way to the side of the rink leaning against the wall. I watched as an attractive Spaniard made his way to the center of the rink dressed as though he was a bullfighter. I smirked at his outfit and when he turned I couldn't stop my starring, 'Cute butt handsome' I thought before the melody began to play. I watched his skating and he was on point! I located his buddies occupying the opposite side of the rink videotaping his skating on their phones, the albino was amazed and the blonde nodding his head never taking his eyes off of the "bullfighter". I videotaped it on my phone and beamed, in all my years of observing skaters has someone come up with such a ridiculous but serious performance.

When he finished his friends were about to speak when I applauded letting the males in the room acknowledge my presence. I grinned before I began to stroll towards the benches so I could fasten up my skates, gliding onto the ice letting my muscles loosen and relax as I waited for my song to play. 

~Timeskip~

Holding my ending pose I heard a thundering applause, turning sharply to my right I spotted not only the "bullfighter" and his two friends but also Peter, Alfred, and...my Fratelli! I beamed before my brothers ran onto the ice...bad decision on their part because they fell flat on their faces! I laughed as I started skating towards where they landed, Feli was blubbering while Lovi was grumbling and cursing the ice. "Nice to see you too...Fratelli."

Their honey eyes met mine, in seconds flat the two Italian brothers of mine hugged me all of us crying. Pulling away we wiped our eyes before I gave both of them a kiss on the cheek, "I missed you two so much." I was so happy to see them, I didn't realize my enemy was watching until she cackled. She said no words but that sinister smirk and the glow in her orbs said something utterly contrary.

Smirking she strutted over, standing only a few feet from me on the ice. We gazed into each other's orbs before she skated straight in front of my brothers and asked, "Well, what do we have here? Your boyfriend? Your dads? Oh! I know...your brothers!" She snickered with her followers, clucking with the witch. I stood orderly and skated directly in front of her and asked with defiance and anger laced in my words, "And? Why does this concern you?!" Cackling like the witch she is she answered, "If only you knew my dearest...pet." I cringed at the new nickname she gave me. 

I studied her for a moment and lunged forward narrowly tackling her onto the ice with pure rage in my eyes, "What is that suppose to mean?!" She laid under me in hysterics that I had gone so far as to trap her, she then pulled the "victim" card by crying. I sighed and let her up but she quickly put distance between us, wiping the fake tears from her face she went back into her bitch mode. "You! You think you can beat me in my best sport?! Ha! I don't understand how your little brain is comprehending my very words! Huh, guys?" Her followers grinned wickedly and nodded agreeing with every word that spilled from her lips.

Grinding my teeth together my fingers curled into fists. I was about to say a smart remark but two familiar voices snapped me from my anger. I froze at the accents that reminded me of my past friends. 'Could it be?' I thought in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❤Hey! I wonder who those voices belong to...FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! 😉😊💐❤