1

"Can we please take a little break? I'm so tired" Jungkook explained to Mr. Son, the dance teacher, while breathing heavily.

His white t-shirt was now completely see trough and his dark brown hair was glued to his forehead, due to all the sweating.

He's the maknae, the youngest of Bts. Everyone likes him and all the members love babying him.

"Sure, but don't forget that the concert is getting closer and we need to practice the old choreographys too" he said. Jungkook nooded and laid down on the ground, he stretched himself while still breathing heavily.

Taehyung, took the camera and started to film him, he filmed the younger boy from his feet to his head and smirked. No one noticed because everyone was busy talking to someone and Jungkook was about to fall asleep.

After 10 minutes the boys started to practice again until the night.

//time swap//

JK POV:
I stripped my clothes off and went to the shower. I started to wash my body, and thought about today ' did I practice hard enough today?'

I took the shampoo and also washed my hair. I love this shampoo because it smells like coconuts.
After 20 minutes I reached for my towel and wrapped it around my waist.

I unlocked the door and saw Taehyung waiting for his turn to shower. I walked past him to my closet and could swear that he smirked at me.

since today I'm roomates with Taehyung and Hoseok, Namjoon had the idea to switch roomates every 2 weeks, it's kinda annoying but we just have to agree.
_________________________________________