6

I looked into the room and Taehyung was already asleep, I let out the air that I didn't even knew I was holding in.

Hoseok shrugged it off and I came into the room. I'm really sleepy but how am I supposed to sleep next to Taehyung?

I changed my clothes and laid down on the bed. My heart kept racing fast and I was quite nervous.

'He kissed me' I thought to myself while touching my lips. I turned around and looked at the sleeping boy. He looks so innocent when he's asleep. I looked at his lips and blushed.

I would be lying if I would say that I didn't enjoyed it at all. I had a crush on my hyung for a long time, I just got shocked..he was really rough to me and didn't cared about my feelings.

"Tae.."

I turned to the other side and cried myself to sleep.

//time swap\\ 

 I looked around but no one was in the room, when I stood up. I took a shower and put my clothes on. 'Why didn't anyone wake me up?

I went downstaris but no one was there, just dirty dishes on the table, that means they ate breakfast without me and went to the practice room.
I tried to not to get sad, but it was hard because today was my birthday and my Hyungs just forgot about me.
I didn't wanted to eat, because I didn't felt like it.

So I went straight to the practice room.
 They even started to practice without me.

I greeted them as soon as I came inside the room but I only got a cold hi from Jin Hyung.
I looked at their faces but all i could see was coldness.

//time swap//

My hyungs ignored me until the practice was over. "Just because it's your birthday doesn't mean that you can come late and do so bad at the practice" Yoongi said.

"Jungkook what have I done to you? You usually do well, I'm disappointed" Namjoon continued. Even The manager was angry at Jungkook.

It was too much for him, first Taehyung and now everyone is mean to him, at his birthday. "I'm sorry" Jungkook said with a sad quite voice.

Suddenly the lights were turned off and everyone started to sing and Yoongi came into the room with a big birthday cake.

"Happy Birthday kookie!!" Everyone said.
Jungkook was shocked and also relieved. He felt so many emotions that he started to cry "aww he's crying" Jungkook smiled" I thought that you're really  mean to me I feel relieved"..

His tears kept falling and his hyungs huged him and cheered him up. They celebrated the rest of the day and went out for dinner.