15

Taehyung POV
After Jungkook left I didn't felt like eating anymore. I know that he's probably embarrassed and don't want to see me, but I don't want it to be like this. It just can't...

"Sorry Hobi Hyung but I will leave as well.. I'm not hungry anymore..."
and with that I stood up and went upstairs and slowly opened the door.

The younger boy was sitting on the bed and looking down.

"Jungkook..are you okay?" I asked and sat next to him. Jungkook looked up at me and blushed softly as our eyes met. He didn't answerd my question and therefore I pulled him closer to me and hugged him. "hey...listen.. I know what happend.. I know what you did yesterday and I don't want you to be embarrassed.. it's ok" I whispered softly and hugged him tight.

Jungkook's eyes widen and he tried to get out of the hug but I just hugged him more tightly. "H-hyung... I.. I didn't... I".

The younger boy didn't knew what to say. It was too much for him. "pshh.. Jungkook.. I said it's ok.. you did nothing wrong.. in fact I did that too, a lot of times actually.."

I took his hands and looked him deep in the eyes. "I know that you like me.. Jungkook..." I stopped a second and smirked at him . "We should make a sex deal..."

"what do you mean with a sex deal Hyung?"