7

"Jungkook, please follow me, I still haven't given you your birthday gift yet" Taehyung said.

It was already night as they arrived back home from the restaurant.

"Hyung.." Jungkook answered while getting nervous.

The older boy grabbed Jungkook's wrist and went to their room. "Kookie, listen.. I won't hurt you, don't be scared.. I'm sorry for what I've done to you. I will make it up to you. Our friendship is important to me and I don't want to lose you"

The younger boy looked down and tried to handle his tears, that were about to fall down.
"Here, I hope that you will like it, bunny".

Jungkook took the big blue box from Taehyung and opened it. His eyes widened as he saw the big Photo Album.

He looked at the pictures and couldn't handle but cry. All these memories, all this beautiful moments of the past 5 years...

"Tae, I... I don't know what to say"

He said while trying to control his emotions. Taehyung sat next to Jungkook and smiled at him. "This friendship means everything to me, Jeon Jungkook. Please forgive me.."
Jungkook tears started to fall and his heart ached.

"Bunny.. don't cry" Taehyung said softly while wiping the younger boy's tears away with his thumb.

"There's more in the box" The older boy picked up the Friendship bracelets and showed them to the crying boy.

"Look, these are Bestfriend Bracelets! Will you forgive me and accept me again as your best friend?" Jungkook looked up to Taehyung and smiled

"yes T-tae, I missed you"
_______________________________________