13

My eyes widen and I opened the door a little.

"oh my god.."

Taehyung covered his mouth with his hand, to avoid noises and he couldn't believe what he's seeing.

Jungkook is masturbating on the bed, his face is red, his hair is sticked to his forehead and he's breathing heavily while moaning...

He just couldn't take his eyes of off him. Taehyung licked his lips in desire as he watched the younger boy.

"Mhh... T-..Taehyung... nghh" Jungkook moaned as he cummed while moaning loudly, his body was shaking and he felt back on he bed while playing with his cum, that landed on his stomach.

Taehyung bit his lips as he watched how the younger was playing with his own cum. It was too much for him to handle. He closed the door carefully and sat down against it with his back.

"Jungkook.... " he whispered and could feel how his member got hard. The older boy laid his hand on his member and groaned quietly.

Taehyung stood up and went to the bathroom and stripped his clothes off he got inside the shower and turned the water on.

He laid his forehead against the wall and closed his eyes while grabbing his hard member. He moved his hand slowly up and down "god.. .. Jungkook...shit" he moved his hand faster and bit his lip.

Taehyung cummed and imagined how Jungkook's cum would taste like.

He washed himself, after he calmed down and got out of the shower while drying himself with a towel.