16

"What do you mean with a sex deal hyung?.."

Jungkooks Pov:
Did he.. no he didn't say that.. but why am I getting so red? because he really freaking said that! ok calm down Jungkook.. what should I say? what should I--

"Jungkook.." Taehyung said, with his deep voice and whispered "don't deny it.. you want it as much as me.. look, as you can see we're in a group and we're obviously too busy to date people.."

"T-taehyung I know but.." Jungkook said while blushing more and more.

"pshh no.. don't talk just listen Jungkook.. we don't have the time to date someone and therefore I need it.. I need it so much.. what did you expect? we can't have sex with others because we're with our group all of the time.. and then there's you.. you're so.. you tease me! I can't lie.. you're hot.."

Taehyung's Pov:
Taehyung licked over his lips as he saw how embarrassed and red the younger boy got.

"So..  you're saying, that we should have a deal which includes us having sex?.." Jungkook said quietly while looking shyly down.

The older boy smirked "hm.. actually the deal is just about us having some fun everyday.. we will do it whenever we feel like it.. but no feelings.. I know we already feel something for each other but just try to focus on the group and sex.. oh and you won't sleep with anyone else, while we're doing this.."

Jungkook's POV:
I bit my lip and nooded. "I-I don't know right now I need time.. but hyung.. we will still be friends right?.."

"of course" Taehyung said and stood up "just think about it and tell me later if you want it or not.."