Author's Note

So. Hi.

Look, guys! I wrote a happy ending! Are you proud?

I thought that maybe, after all the shit they went through, Alex and Sirius deserved some smiley happy rainbow times. And Alex gets her dream of being a photographer, which was always very important to me. I wanted to prove that you can be an introvert and still do amazing things, and push yourself, and home will feel all the better for it. You don't have to live your life throwing yourself into social interaction like a stage dive and loving it to get where you want.

I hope.

I'm stepping away from the Potterverse for a while, because if I tried to write another book on it right now, it would feel stale. I wouldn't enjoy writing it, and you wouldn't enjoy reading forced out chapters. If you want to read more of my stuff for any reason, the first story I wrote on Wattpad is a Remus Lupin one called Nothing Girl. I have just started an Avengers story (Thinking Out Loud) that will be taking over the Saturday update slot. And also, I'm doing a Doctor Who story (The Gigantersaurus Everything) in five part 'episodes', and the first episode is up on my profile right now.

So all that's left is to say thank you. First of all to @ComeON_Dude_REALLY because you, my hobbitty friend, are what we in England call 'a lad'. And secondly to you reading this (Unless I've already thanked you. You don't get two thank yous. That's not fair. I am a Hufflepuff). You guys are amazing, and it still surprises me that actual real people want to read the things I write. Every time I see a new comment I smile.

For the final time,

Mischief Managed,
BecauseBecky