Chapter 28; Lost

Azura's P. O. V.
I woke up from another nightmare.
Corrin was next to me.
I sat up straight and held my head.
I felt the sweat drip.
Corrin opened her eyes lazily then woke up.
"Azura?" She asked me.
I looked at her back.
"Yes?"I whispered back.
"Are you alright? Why are you up?" She said sitting up.
"Bad dream."I whispered.
Corrin nodded.
"Again? Well if thats the case we should get up now. Its 6 anyways. We only slept two hours." Corrin yawned and stretched.
I nodded.
"What do you want for breakfast?" She asked me, changing her top in the process.
I blushed and looked away.
"Anything." I responded.
"Alright, anything you say?" She said with a smirk.
She tied her hair up for the mean time and crawled onto the bed next to me.
She hugged me, despite my water works.
"C'mon, Azura. They're just dreams. You know they will never happen." She reassured.
I nodded.
"I just, I don't want to see you like that again." I sobbed.
She pushed my hair behind my shoulders and looked at me.
"Lets forget about it, and have some breakfast."

Takumi's P. O. V.
I looked everywhere.
Where was he?
Our kids were right infront of us.
How did he disappear?
I ran around town, looking for him.
I had my bow in hand, slipping from my nerves.
I lost my own child. This proves I'm pathetic.
I asked everyone.
No one has seen him.
My last person to ask was Tharja.
I ran to her house and knocked on the door furiously.
She opened with haste.
"Whats wrong Takumi?" She asked me.
"Kiragi is missing." I said frantically.
"I don't know where he is. I haven't seen him in ten minutes and I'm scaring myself I want to see my child but I can't because I'm a failure as a father and I should've been watching him better but I wasn't and I regret every little thing about it."
Tharja smiled.
"Takumi, Kiragi just showed up here a minute ago. I was gonna head over and return him."
I glared.
"You did this? You think it was funny? Really? Is that how its gonna be? Will I have to kill you myself?" I threatened.
"Takumi. Stop."
Leo said, Forrest in his arms. He was down by the street. Watching me like I was a kid.
"I told you to stay home. Go bloody home." I yelled at Leo.
"Takumi calm down. It was mistake. She didn't even know about Kiragi Or Forrest." Leo told me.
"It's true, I didn't know. I've been cooped up in my house making new hexes." Tharja added.
I stared back at her.
"How should I believe you? I can kill you right now if I want to. So why don't I back up just, a little bit and strike you through the heart?" I asked.
Tharja rolled her eyes.
"You're overreacting Takumi. Let me go get Kiragi." She said and turned around, heading for the steps.
I reached for an arrow and readied my bow to the back of her neck.
I was just about to let go until someone slapped me.
It was Leo.
He thrusted the bow out of my hands and threw it.
Tharja continued to walk up the stairs and into the house.
"You, idiot. Don't ever think of doing that again." Leo warned me.
I felt my cheek, it pained with a burning sensation.
"Leo, if you didn't have a child in your hands, You would have a broken nose." I scoffed.
I bent over and picked up my bow.
Tharja came back out of the house, Kiragi in her arms.
She handed him to me.
"Sorry for the inconvenience. Have a good night." She said and headed back up the stairs into her home.

...

"What the hell were you thinking Takumi?! Killing Tharja?! YOU IDIOT!"
Leo yelled.
"SHE TOOK OUR CHILD LEO, I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN. AND IF IT MEANS I HAVE TO KILL SOMEONE I WILL." I yelled back.
"Takumi." Leo scoffed.
"What. Are you going to give me a lecture now?"
He stood right infront of me.
He looked down.
"Say that again."
"Are you going to give me a lec--"
I stopped midway, interrupted by a kiss.
"Takumi, it was an accident. Kiragi was found. He's safe, in bed with his brother. Now please, please, just please let me love you?" Leo asked me.
"I can't let that happen again. I won't. You won't either, right?" I asked before answering him.
He nodded and closed his eyes.
"Takumi, our children will grow up together. With both of us. No ones gonna stop that. I promise I won't." He opened his eyes and looked at me.
"Thats all I needed to hear." I said before I reached under his shirt.