Boat and More Rings

Part 2 . of Long awaited 

WARNING!! boats ahead! 

___________________________________

Well , it's been a few days since the Ring Incident and Cole almost crashed his car killing both him and the newly wedded couple Zane And Jay.
Everyone was sat on the big big sofa watching Judge Judy.
"I bet he's gonna lose" Jay says
"You idiot he's gonna win Judy is on his side" Cole says
"Shut up" Kai groans he just wants to watch Judge Judy.

"GET OUT OF MY COURT!!" Judge judy shouts from the TV
"I TOLD YOU" Cole says and nudges Jay hard
Jay huffs "fuck you"
Suddenly! Sensei Wu walks through the door
"Hello shitheads I have a surprise for you"
"Oh What is it Sensei??" Kai says 
"I've got all of you tickets to board that big boat whats its name? very big and very unsinkable." Wu says. He is too old to remember a boats name haha what a old fool.
"You mean the Gigantic?" Jay says 
"YES! the thicc ship." Wu is relieved.
"HECK YEAH" everyone says. They are stoked as fuck knowing they are gonna get to go onto the Gigantic! The worlds largest luxurious ocean liner!! Where did Wu get the money? Tax evasion and a few Side Jobs.

The ninjas all began to pack the bags and stuff. 
"Is anyone else coming?" Jay asks
"Duh it's a boat for over 3,000 passengers." Kai groans
"That's not what i fucking meant you mango"
"I think Morro and Ronin and Dareth and Ney and maybe a few others." Zane says
"Oh cool THANKS zane" Jay pulled a face at Kai 
"yw babe" zane says 

Eventually everyone had packed. Ready to leave to go onto the greatest ocean liner to ever set sail

 Ready to leave to go onto the greatest ocean liner to ever set sail

AT THE DOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone was finally at the docks to board.
Kai was carrying 7 suitcases full of stuff he probably wouldn't even need
Jay was carrying 1 bag because he was lazy.
Zane was carrying 2 suitcases, 1 for himself and stuff he thought Jay would need.
Wu didn't have anything he's too OP
Nya had 3 suitcases
Cole had 1 suitcase he was normal
Morro had none ghosts dont need a change of clothes!

They all got their boarding passes and showed it to the man at the ships door
"Wow this ship looks so big! I think it's like 260 ft long" Zane said and looked around the ship.
"Big like you" Jay whispered
"Shut up"
Soon nearly everyone was on the ship.
"Now guys I could only afford a few rooms so you'll have to share 5 people each room ], I get my own first class suite but you guys get third class okay?" Wu smiled.
"So that's how he managed to afford the tickets." Jay groaned

They all walked to the third class rooms they were staying at.
Jay, Kai, Cole, Lloyd and Zane were all staying in one of the rooms.
Ney, Dareth, Morro and Ronin were staying in the one next to them. 
Meanwhile Wu strutted his way down to first class with Misako holding his hand. 

"I can't believe Wu did this to us!" Lloyd almost cried out of anger "First he steals my mom then he stuffs us into this tiny room."
"At least we have a porthole! Hey I can see the ocean!" Jay says excited
Everyone looks at him. 
"Whatever I mean" Jay coughs
"Anyways, I can't believe five of us have to share this cramped room. I mean, Jay and Zane are obviously going to sleep in one bed but the beds are tiny!!" 
Kai came to the sudden realisation that he wouldn't have space for all 7 of his suitcases. 
"Shit where is this gonna go?! We barely have space for US let alone all my super rad swaggy stuff. Maybe.. Maybe Nya would be kind enough to let me store it in her room?"
"Doubtful" Lloyd sighed.
"It's worth a shot homeboy" Kai put on sunglasses.
Kai pulled all his stuff down to the first class rooms, he walked past Wu's room and kicked the door. He then went to Nya and asked if she could take care of his stuff, she said yes because she's nice.