well i guess he's dead

Ships sinking still. Nothing new here. The stern was slowly raissing out of the water.  It was carnage. 

Cole, Kai, Mark and Lloyd both were wandering around the ship just looking for an escape. They eventually came across a staircase, this was good news. Suddenly the ship #shook and water began to rush through the staircase and room. If they didn't hurry up, then this room would fill up very soon. 
"Come on guys!! We need to go!" Mark and Cole both rushed up the staircase. Kai froze. He didn't move. 
"Kai come on we need to save ourselves!" Lloyd was panicking and tugging on Kai's arm.
Kai didn't respond, but just let the rising water take over him.
Suddenly a large pillar supporting the staircase and it's balcony thing fell. It crushed Kai's whole body. Lloyd screamed and rushed to try and pull him out.
"Lloyd It's pointless." Kai began to cry.
"I'm not going to let you die!!" Lloyd cried and kept on trying to lift the heavy pillar off his friend. 
"Just go Lloyd.. Don't worry about me.. Save yourself" Kai smiled slightly. 
Lloyd hugged Kai. "I'm going to miss you." 
Both cried.
"But always remember this.... Lloyd...." Kai muttered
"What?" Lloyd perked his head up
"I'm- I'm Mr Worldwide " Kai put his sunglasses on. "You can't catch me, boy (can't catch me, boy)I'm overseas and about a hundred G's per show Don't test me, boy (don't test me, boy)'Cause I rap with the best for sure, 305 'til the death of me Cremate my body and let the ocean have what's left of me But for now forget about that, Blow the whistle Baby, you're the referee, dalé." Kai smiled.
Lloyd cried even more "Such beautiful lyrics.."

"Goodbye Lloyd. Mr Worldwide, out." Kai closed his eyes and embraced his death and slowly began to drown as the ocean water covered his flaming hot body.
Lloyd ran up the staircase crying his eyes out
"COLE! MARK!" Lloyd called out. 

Mark and Cole both ran to Lloyd. "What took you so long? Where's Kai...?" Cole said.
"Kai-" Lloyd began to choke on his words. "Kai is dead." 
Cole gasped and fell to the floor and cried. 
"What were his last words..?" Cole looked up to Lloyd.
"They were... Mr Worldwide, out... He died happy.. I think.. He sung some Pitbull and smiled as he let the icy cold water flow over his limp crippled body.." Lloyd was tearing up.
"Beautiful..." Cole cried.
"Wait-" Lloyd cried out. "I just.." Lloyd ran down the staircase and saw Kai's dead body floating in the water, he swam to him and took his sunglasses off his face and swam back. 
"I needed something to remember him by.." Lloyd cried.
"Good.." Cole said. 
The three then ran up more stairs.

Meanwhile on the lifeboats.

Orlando was sat on the lifeboat depressed, he just watched his true love die and he was pretty traumatised. He heard some laughing from behind him. It was Sensei Wu. 
"Haha It's hilarious, all the ninja and that were in third class, I'll be very impressed if any of them manage to survive." Wu laughed, talking to Misako. 

Orlando clenched his paws? fist? idk. He clenched it though. He swung himself around and punched Wu. 
"YOU'RE WHY MORRO IS DEAD YOU OLD SACK OF SHIT" Orlando growled. 
"Haha he's dead? What an idiot.." Wu chuckled.
Orlando didn't want to hear anymore of this. He lifted up Wu and dug his claws into his body, causing blood to drip down onto the lifeboat. The dog then swung Wu around and threw him into the freezing ocean. Wu died. Misako cried. Orlando smiled, knowing he avenged Morro.
"How dare you kill him?! You disgusting yiffer!" Misako shouted. 

Orlando swung his large tail, knocking Misako cold dead into the ocean. 
"The deed is done." Orlando smiled. No one on the lifeboat dare tried to mess with that weird fucking dog.

Jay had put Zane into the storage room, he was going to try and reboot zane before he would permenantly die or something.

"What should I do?! It's not everyday a gay idiot has his robotic husband shot on the largest ship in the world while it slowly sinks to the bottom of the Atlantic!!!!!" Jay was shrieking. "Okay- Okay calm down jay... Maybe some electricity would work?? But.. I'd need to get it right inside of him- Oh." Jay realised what he must do. Jay slowly took his ring off of his finger, looking hard at it. He was forming a sweat and gulped. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Jay was extremely unsure of what he was going to do, but he hoped it would save his husband. Jay fucking put his fingers inside of Zane, while using his electric abilities, making the electric current flow all through Zane. He did this repeatedly. Doing this caused shocks of electricity to spark out of Zane and Jay. Zane's body started moving. "ZANE!!!" Jay realised it was working, so he did it faster and faster. Zane eventually had opened his eyes. "Oh hello Jay- What. Are. You. Doing." Zane was shocked.
"Uh- Uh....... I was saving you?" Jay went red.
"You took the ring off right?" Zane grinned.
"Heheh yeah." Jay smiled.

The marriage was saved.

The two left the storage cupboard they hid in. 
A kid just so happened to be running past. 
"Hey what were you doing in there? Shouldn't you be saving yourselves?" The kid looked up at the robot and the idiot. 
"Well. Long story short, my husband the robot here almost attacked one of the officers and ended up getting shot in front of a huge crowd and he instantly powered down, so i had to find a way to save him and it turns out the way to do it was to finger him in the ass while sending shocks of electricity all through his body. TL/DR: I fingered him in a tiny room." Jay said to the child.
The child ran off screaming and crying.
Jay and Zane both ran back to the boat deck. There were no lifeboats left, none on the side they were on anyways. The two panicked as they now believed they were going to die. 
"We need to survive as long as possible and see what happens next.. We just need to hope for a miracle." Zane said. He grabbed Jay by the hand and ran down along the deck. 
The water was slowly flowing up. This was scary as fuck. They ran all the way to the stern end of the ship. 

Meanwhile Cole, Mark and Lloyd had just gotten out of the inside of the ship and are pretty much swimming now, the water was slowly consuming the whole ship.
There was a large, loud metal clanging noise coming from the inside.
"Wh-What was that?" Lloyd panicked and he swam forwards. He looked down at the ships first funnel and saw a crack along the side. Wires holding the funnel in place split and broke off. 
"Oh my god." Lloyd got flashbacks to the pillar falling onto Kai. He wasn't going to let this happen again. Lloyd swung himself forwards, pushing Cole and Mark forward. The large funnel crashed down and was a few feet off from crushing the three of them.

(let the vid do the description for you cus im a lazy fucking piece of shit bye)

The wave and splash caused from the gigantic funnels fall pushed the 3 of them forwards and put them onto the actual ships deck. "Oh my .. god." Mark was shaking. "You saved us.." Cole said. The three all hugged. They then ran along the side of the ship and saw what was presumed to be the last lifeboat. "THERE!" Lloyd shouted. He ran as quick as he could. "GREEN NINJA AND CO COMING THROUGH!" Lloyd shouted. The three of them were allowed onto the lifeboat.

"Oh my god. We are gonna live.." Mark muttered. 
"Yes.. Ninja priveldges I guess.." Cole said.

The lifeboat was lowered down and it was paddled as far away from the ship as possible.

The ship was sinking rapidly now, soon this beautiful ship would be gone at the bottom of the ocean, bringing over a thousand lives down with it. Lifeboats floated around the event, people watching on in horror as they had to see this tragic event unfold, watching people die. 
The ships stern was slowly rising into the water, very steadily.
Ronin and Dareth were both stood in the middle of the boat deck. They realised this would be their death. The ships bow had risen very high by now, it was like a giant iron ass poking out of the ocean, and technically, that's what it was. 
Jay and Zane were now on the stern of the ship, grabbing onto anything just to live. If they let go they would surely fall into the ocean. Jay was screaming and crying, Zane just watched silently. 

"This is the end" Zane muttered. 

Dareth and Ronin both stood in fear clinging onto the railing. Suddenly, as the ship rose slightly higher into the air a large crack slowly formed. Then the ship snapped in half. The gigantic stern fell. It crushed hundreds of people swimming in the water below. People fell off the ship and were crushed by all the falling objects. 

Ronin and Dareth both were at the point where the split occured, and they both fell into the crack and died from electric shocks and the impact. 

Zane clung onto Jay and the flag pole as the stern smashed back into the icy water. Everyone still on board the ship screamed in horror. 

Jay was crying his eyes out. 
The stern of the ship stayed afloat and still for a slight second. This was the last time the ship would ever rest easy on the waters surface. The Gigantic will soon be at the bottom of the ocean, bringing over a thousand lives with it.